Are you an angry person?

• YAS FK EVRY1

• naw bruh i think i'm pretty chill

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smhnavi

Dedicated Member
JEANS R SOOOO STUPID LIKE THEY ARE THIS STUPID BLUE COLOR AND THEY'RE TOO SKINNY AND WHY CANT I JUST WEAR SWEATPANTS

Topic: Snapchat

Mango

Dedicated Member
I"M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE SNAPCHAT OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THAT MATTER (EXCEPT YOUTUBE AND FORUMS) BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE SUPER OVERPROTECTIVE AND SNAPCHAT IS STUPID BECAUSE THE IMAGES GO AWAYYYY

Next topic: Teeth

maplee

Trusted Member
TEETH ARE SO DISGUSTING YOU HAVE TO BRUSH THEM EVERY DAY AND THEIR SUCH A NUISANCE

Topic: me :> let's see why people h8 me

Starbucks

Dedicated Member
OMGERD MAPLE SUX BECAUSE SHE GOT A HIGH RANK ON THE SCOREBOARD FOR MOST MESSAGES!!!
(I'm not very good at this)
Topic: Starbucks

Bunnie

Trusted Member
WHAT THE HECK WHY ISNT MANGO NOTICEABLE SHES VERY NICE AND DOESNT DESERVE TO BE IGNORED SO YALL SHOULD GO LOOK AT HER PROFILE PAGE AND FOLLOW HER BECAUSE SHE DESERVES RECOGNITION.

=))

next topic is dogs

crocbottom

OMG, DOGS ARE COOL BUT CATS ARE BETTER. DOGS ARE STARTING TO ANNOY ME SO MUCH BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THE DOG SNAPCHAT FILTER AS THEIR PROFILE PICTURE (DONT LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE THOUGH)!! CATS ARE WAYYYY COOLER, DEFIANTLY BUT DOGS ARE COOL BUT SMELLY AND I DONT LIKE SMELLY THINGS

Next Topic:
FEET

Bunnie

Trusted Member
FEET ARE SO SMELLY WHAT THE HECK AND WHEN U TAKE OFF YOUR SOCKS THEY'RE ALL STICKY AND ITS GROSS SO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO SHOWER BUT SURPRISEEE!!!! THE SHOWER'S NOT WORKING M8 SO YOU HAVE TO LIVE W/ SMELLY FEET UNTIL THE SHOWER GETS FIXED

mcdonalds =)))

smhnavi

Dedicated Member
uGH DONT EVEN. CANDY IS LIKE THE WORST EVER. ITS TOO SWEET, IT ROTS YOUR TEETH, AND MAKES ME FAT LIKE WTF WHY CANT CANDY BE HEALTHYyyyy

New Topic:
*(insert your fav tv show here)*

Snuggeh

W- walking dead? OHH MY SWEET BABY JESUS. BLOODY ZOMBIES WALKING AROUND, PFFT AND THEY THINK THEY ARE TOP SHEIT, KILLING PEOPLE AND STUFF. ... Don't even get me bloody started with GOD DAMN GLENN. HE WAS MY FAVOURITE PERSON AND HE HAD TO GET BLOODY KILLED, FFS.

Cats

Last edited:

atala

don't get me started on cats. they think they can just swoop into your life, make you fall in love, and die? nonono. cats need to stop being cute. they're really cute. like really, really cute... ok maybe i don't hate cats?

paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.