• No

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Maybe, it depends on my schedule

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEmerald9

Hello~ My friend Chaemi (Kotone) and I are setting up auditions for a female pop group inspired by K-pop!~
Please note that you DO need discord to do this.

If you want a chance to audition please DM us with this information in this order:

Your IGN of Minecraft
Your Stage Name for our group
Your age range *You can say your age if you wish but you don't need to*
The Role you want in our group (Visual, Singer, Rapper, Dancer)
A slight description of what you look like in real life so we can do concept art if you join
Your Discord Name and number

And that's all we need from you when you first audition~

Now for some questions I think you might have.

Q: How will this work? We're all over the world and we can't necessarily find one location to be to shoot music videos ect.

A: If everything works out we will have members record their parts of the song and put them together to make the full song and possibly add an animation with it.

Q: When will we get the audition results back?

A: We do not know yet because we do not know how many people will be auditioning yet.

We will also do some Karaoke and auditions to get to know everyone better ^_^

For additional information join the discord server~

GreenEmerald9

Also if you think anyone else wants to join post the link of this thread to their private messages or anywhere you can reach them.

Alyy

this sounds interesting but i honestly dont listen to k-pop as much anymore lmao gbkjnthknj but i do like this idea!!

GreenEmerald9

Bahahahaaaaaa Some things I forgot to mention once we've chosen people the audition server will likely become a place for us to chat about K-pop and stuff

GreenEmerald9

Also Kris could you help us spread this link around? We might be able to get more people to send in audition forms therefore speeding up auditions and result times

Status
Not open for further replies.