Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Died with my $10 sellwand and cant get it back

theavacadoman123

Newcomer
I died when i was holding my unlimited sellwand a few hours after i purchased it. i was afk eating dinner and a mob killed me. i didn't know that /pv 1 or /pv 2 existed, or anything like that. i talked about it and an SR mod said there wasn't a way you can get it back in game. total scam, cause it doesn't mention that you wont get it back if you die. if there is a way i can get it back for free, let me know. But If i can't get it back for free, i want a complete refund. there needs to be a /sellwand command to get it back. this wasn't even my own money.

Tteokguk

I died when i was holding my unlimited sellwand a few hours after i purchased it. i was afk eating dinner and a mob killed me. i didn't know that /pv 1 or /pv 2 existed, or anything like that. i talked about it and an SR mod said there wasn't a way you can get it back in game. total scam, cause it doesn't mention that you wont get it back if you die. if there is a way i can get it back for free, let me know. But If i can't get it back for free, i want a complete refund. there needs to be a /sellwand command to get it back. this wasn't even my own money.
Hi! All items are perishable and it is not a scam. It is your duty to make sure not to die with items you have bought.

Tteokguk

There is also no way to get the sell wand back, other than to buy another one ingame or with irl money from the store. If you chargeback (refund) then you will be permanently banned from the server, and you may also be banned from Buycraft meaning that you cannot buy things from other servers that use the buycraft plugin.

theavacadoman123

Newcomer
sorry for sounding like such a karen. i was really mad. I was really mad mainly because i thought it would appear in my inventory when i came back, cause it dosent say you dont get it back when you die

Tteokguk

sorry for sounding like such a karen. i was really mad. I was really mad mainly because i thought it would appear in my inventory when i came back, cause it dosent say you dont get it back when you die
it is kinda a common sense thing. If you die with your items you dont get them back, same with store bought items

rhia

ilythough
ilythough
If you chargeback you will be perm-banned from Beanblockz. As chara said, it’s common sense not to die with your items. If you went afk in the wild, expect to die. Even if you didn’t know about vaults, chest are still a thing. You could have easily put the sell wand in a chest and claimed the land. It’s not a scam and is definitely not Beanblockz’s fault you lost your sell wand.

syd

aivu
aivu
sell wands are unfortunately consumable meaning there is no current way of getting them back :(

RainyMarshmallow

Newcomer
I think that because you spent actual irl money on the item you should be able to get it back. But of course beanblockz doesn't let you do that.

SaturnTea

SaturnTea
SaturnTea
If you charge back you will get perm banned. :/

theavacadoman123

Newcomer
I think that because you spent actual irl money on the item you should be able to get it back. But of course beanblockz doesn't let you do that.
thats exactly what i was thinking. especially cause it dosent say you dont get it back, so some people might think since you spent irl money you dont lose it.

Tteokguk

thats exactly what i was thinking. especially cause it dosent say you dont get it back, so some people might think since you spent irl money you dont lose it.
It doesnt have to say that you will lose it, it is an ingame item therefore if you die you lose it