Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Despawning Villagers

RGBCYMK

I'm unsure if this is a server issue but twice now I've lost an EffV villager on S1. I've not lost any other villager in my time of having a villager market, just that specific type.

I just wondered if there's a bug? I named one of them - it vanished the following day, I didn't name the other and it also vanished a few days later.

I just wonder what might be the issue here.

Cookkiee

Im not 1000% sure on villagers, but can they stack? I don't think they can but that might be the issue. I would also make a bug report here, I think this is been a common issue with other mobs as well.

RGBCYMK

Im not 1000% sure on villagers, but can they stack? I don't think they can but that might be the issue. I would also make a bug report here, I think this is been a common issue with other mobs as well.
i only had two villagers in my market, one is there now. no stacking. they were also confined, no way to get out of their area, no way for anything else to get in. adequate light levels too.

Cookkiee

i only had two villagers in my market, one is there now. no stacking. they were also confined, no way to get out of their area, no way for anything else to get in. adequate light levels too.
I really don't know then best suggestion is to make a bug report to try and patch whatever it might be