Would You Like To Help?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

loza

Dedicated Member
I'm starting a Build Today! Feel welcome to Dm me on C2 or Mail me if You'd like to help out! I've picked Alice in Wonderland as the theme due to it being a vast topic & because I'm spending 6 months - A year on the build, I'd want a vast topic so there is always something to add, I'm not sticking to everything by the movie But! everything is inspired by it, Like I might add things or remove things but stick to the general theme.

- Thread Locked -

I've wanted to do this kind of build for a while now, & I'm hoping to get a little help! Feel free to Message me on Twitter or Instagram about helping if you like, or send images for ideas, etc.

Plot ID: 73;-159

The Link to My inspiration Board - http://imgur.com/a/8cV0h

A Few Ideas But Not the Full Idea, Check out the Link above for all Images /\

600152208.jpg b5ba331e458b688acc6af8bebf77e5ce.jpg images-1.jpeg images-2.jpeg images-3.jpeg

- Thread Closed -

Last edited:

Lark

I'd love to help! Even though this is such a late comment, I may be able to help in a hour or less! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

xhypo

Trusted Member
I'm very interested! I'll stop by on creative and let you know if I'd like to be a part of the build ^-^

Prisila

Even though I won't be able to participate in this wonderful build, I wish you the best of luck on building <3.