Christmas 2018 Competition Winners

chaeri

Dec 12, 2018
congratulations everyone!! you all did fantastic!

Milky

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Our Christmas competition is now over! Thanks to everyone who entered - there were hundreds of awesome builds submitted! Joel has went through every entry and picked his top ten, which we’re happy to announce are as follows:

10th: @KittyKattty
9th: @rainyy
8th:
@Luna_Moon
7th:
@ashley
6th: @PoptarTs
5th: @SirMJ_
4th:
@casstheblobfish
3rd: @iSwagPanther
2nd:
@oinked
1st: @Shelby1319xoxo

Congratulations! If you are in the above list I will be sending you a message shortly to confirm details for your prizes. Thanks to everyone who entered this year - if you didn't place, better luck next time! We’ll be back with more build competitions in the near future.

You can watch Joel's result video by clicking here.

Thanks,
Thomas
Congrats to everyone <3 all your plots were amazing!!

rainyy

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi everyone,

Our Christmas competition is now over! Thanks to everyone who entered - there were hundreds of awesome builds submitted! Joel has went through every entry and picked his top ten, which we’re happy to announce are as follows:

8th:
@Luna_Moon
7th:
@ashley
4th:
@casstheblobfish
2nd:
@oinked

Congratulations! If you are in the above list I will be sending you a message shortly to confirm details for your prizes. Thanks to everyone who entered this year - if you didn't place, better luck next time! We’ll be back with more build competitions in the near future.

Thanks,
Thomas
OMG SHELBY IM SO HAPPY AHH CONGRATS ILYSM

Shelby1319xoxo

Jun 21, 2016
Hi everyone,

8th:
@Luna_Moon
7th:
@ashley
4th:
@casstheblobfish
2nd:
@oinked

Thanks,
Thomas
I’m crying, I love how I found out I came first by Sirmj_ / Michael telling me on Snapchat lmfao love you

Tot

Apr 13, 2016
congrats!! all the plots were amazinggg

Trendy

Nov 12, 2018
congrats im sure they all deserved it and i hope they all love their prizes <33