Can't talk in global chat further information

Faebella

Newcomer
Jan 11, 2019
I have realised that other people can see my chat in global chat but its just that I cant see my own chat, I can see my chat in plot chat but not in global chat, also my chat settings are on the normal setting

Cookkiee

Apr 10, 2017
It appears a lot of people are having a similar issue, including a mod. I'm sure they're working on but make a bug report and Kuroe suggested! Hope it gets fixed soon! :)

Mxgically

Jul 22, 2018
*cough* I do have the issue aswell :’)

May I ask- is it only in C1 that you have it?

LowkeyKass

Jan 27, 2019
Hey so i’ts possible that you have /ignored your self on C1 it’s happened before to some people if this is not the case you should do a bug/glitch report or just switch you version to 1.12.2 it works the best on the server

Mxgically

Jul 22, 2018
Hey so i’ts possible that you have /ignored your self on C1 it’s happened before to some people if this is not the case you should do a bug/glitch report or just switch you version to 1.12.2 it works the best on the server
It’s not that as you yourself can’t see 20% of chat.

LowkeyKass

Jan 27, 2019
It’s not that as you yourself can’t see 20% of chat.
Ik that its probably not that loll it’s just that it has happened before so i thought maybe it’s possible that it is what is going on here but it’s probably not the case in this situation :)