Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Bypassing a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpalLolo

Dedicated Member
What if I know somebody who constantly is bypassing a ban with alt accounts. What do I do?

oofbye

Hey there lolo! :)

I would say to either contact a Mod or Sr. Mod on forums and ask them to Ip check that member.
(In my previous statement I said to try to get them to tell you, but my new and better advise is to try to lay off and not get to involved) :)

OpalLolo

Dedicated Member
Hey there lolo! :)

I would say to either contact a Mod or Sr. Mod on forums and ask them to Ip check that member.
(In my previous statement I said to try to get them to tell you, but my new and better advise is to try to lay off and not get to involved) :)
thank you ! x>

Barp___

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Additionally, if you suspect a player is bypassing you can make a player report. Be sure to (if possible) include the name of the banned player, and the name of the account you suspect is being used to bypass. This would be the fastest way for us to handle the situation.

(Note : Including the name of the banned account isn't always necessary, but it helps us to get the job done faster.)

Thanks!

OpalLolo

Dedicated Member
Additionally, if you suspect a player is bypassing you can make a player report. Be sure to (if possible) include the name of the banned player, and the name of the account you suspect is being used to bypass. This would be the fastest way for us to handle the situation.

(Note : Including the name of the banned account isn't always necessary, but it helps us to get the job done faster.)

Thanks!
thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.