Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Biased and unfair staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TartanHedgehog

Newcomer
Some staff on this server are extremely biased and unfair, i have been warned several times for things the staffs friends have gotten away with. I once got muted for saying "dyslexia" (because i have it) but other people were saying much worse things like swears. Then all the staff members friends started ganging up on me and as soon as i tried to defend myself i got muted and warned for "continuing drama" Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

Natty

ilynatty
ilynatty
If you think you were wrongly warned and have a problem with a staff member, you can report it to a Sr Mod. Making a thread about this can cause drama and we don't want that, and complaining about it on forums wont do any good. The mod was doing their job, and we know that none of us should be biased and choose who we want to warn or not if they do something that is breaking the rules, we have to do our jobs and punish the player, friend or not. It's also wrong for the mod's friends to join in and attacking you. So before anyone else can complain, I'm locking this thread before any drama happens.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.