Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Being Banned for my ign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilykatexx

Newcomer
My ign was KashootMe_ and i just get a perm ban? I paided for a rank and now I never get to play again while I wasted my money? Its not like it was in my nick.. I dont know why you would PERM ban. WASTE OF MONEY.

chaeri

Hey! If you changed your name recently, I don't believe you will be able to play on the server until you're able get a change... Your IGN seems to violate the rules and guidelines for the server, as everything is supposed to be completely family friendly. However, I suggest you fill out a ban appeal at https://beanblockz.com/forums/ban-appeals.26/ before anything else. Hope this helps in some way! :)

chaeri

Unfortunately, I believe so... You may not want to fill out an appeal until you change your username if that's the case. I'm sorry!

PinkWeezie

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Please don’t bring your ban into a public discussion tab on forums. The punishment for an inappropriate IGN has always been permanent until changed; You can always create a ban appeal if you feel you have been wrongly banned. We will gladly unban you once your IGN has been changed to something more appropriate. If you have just recently changed it then you will have to wait out the time period until you can change it again or you can try emailing Mojang and they may change it for you.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.