Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

bears very lovely and creative intro :-)

WeBareBear

heya there! I'm bear. i've already made one of these intro thingys, but...
I think it's time I update you guys on my life: ) so w/o further a do, welcome tooooooo....
Bears Very Extra And Marvelous....
INTRO

hey, im bear, also known as the (most hot) and GORGEOUS living thing on this earth.
I'm 18 (and i will keep saying that until i turn 19 cuz yg is an ADULTTT) and a senior. Do I know how a fetus like me became a senior? no.no i do not.
I love dance. I've been a ballet dancer for 13 yrs and I've been doing theatre since I was 2. I'm currently doing Chicago:--). I also love to sing. like a lot. If you ever get off key be aware
that I will haunt u down and make u get on pitch. (im KIDDIng).

If you can't tell by now, I'm a Virgo (is that obvious???) BUT, I'm 2 minutes away from being a Libra. Legit. Was born at 11.58pm.
My astrological friends say I'm way more of a Libra than a Virgo (although i am very punctual and neat, i think)

You're probably wondering how on earth I got the nickname bear.
Unlike most of the names on the server, yes, people actually call me bear. I got the nickname from my grandma because I would wrestle my siblings like a 'grizzly' bear. Now most people call me Bear, unless im in trouble

(in case you're wondering.. yes when i go to starbucks i always put in bear, and yes, they do think that im joking.)

I love to travel, so far, I've been to a whopping 13 countries and have been so so so grateful. I love all the scenery and the lights and music.

speaking of...

As I mentioned, I love music, like a lot. My current favorite artists include Lizzo, Billie Eilish, Tyler the creator, Rhianna, Nicki (THE OBV queen of rap), and H.E.R
aNd DON'T get me started on musicals. I love every musical w my heart but I'm obsessed with legally blonde, the last 5 years, hamilton (duhh), waitress, and more! I've been in over 15 shows in my life (each show im in takes about 6 months to produce, not including the ones i did under age 10 (it would be 21 including those haha)

I have a little sister (10), 2 step sisters (13 and 14-almost 15!) a brother (almost 16) another brother (12) and me... a big huge family.
My dad is no longer with us. He passed on a bit ago. I won't get into that.
My step dad loves to act, he's a business man and is hilarious.
I'm a california girl, and live by LA.

fun fact: i drove over my neighbors trash cans on accident 2 weeks ago lol.

My best friends consist of my 2 very close bestfriends (Ashley and Keisha), and my guy best friend (Luke)
I have ofc other amazing friends and online friends.
My online wife is steph (shes another mod u may have heard of her)
obviously the mod family is great and amazing. I appreciate it so much lowkey. I love every single mod. It's like a weird little family

ALSO

GOOD LUCK TO NEW MOD RATS! CANT WAIT TO MEET U LUVSS!

if you ever feel like you need to contact me, go for it! I'm a genuine and nice person and always will help! Dm me on disc beartheidiot#7913, and check in my about section on my profile for my medias! Thank you luvvvss! I'll always be there for u..

if you feel as if I've banned, warned, muted, or kicked you wrongly, I strongly advise for you to go to higher staff. Thanks!

XOX, bear <3

become mod: may 4th 2k19

love u bb!

Gxrm

Dedicated Member
Gxrm
Gxrm
Nice to learn about you Bear! Great introduction and I hope to see you around :)

LaraErica

Dedicated Member
Laraerica
Laraerica
omg hi bear, I think we would be v good friends... have I met you? love you babes hahah. Literally your intro spoke to me because like me 2, marvellous ... worlds hottest thing? Bear are you sure we aren’t twins???? I loved being on the staff team with ya xoxo

WeBareBear

omg hi bear, I think we would be v good friends... have I met you? love you babes hahah. Literally your intro spoke to me because like me 2, marvellous ... worlds hottest thing? Bear are you sure we aren’t twins???? I loved being on the staff team with ya xoxo
sis ily and yes we're tWiNS im sad u havent noticed