Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

~Bear's Intro~ (New Mod owo)

WeBareBear

Hi guys! I'm Evelyn, though most people (including my science teacher!) call me Bear. I've been on this server since 2015, yet my dumb butt didn't know there was a forums until 2017. So alas, here I am.

I've wanted to apply for mod for years, but I've always chickened out. I don't know why, but a little voice in my head told me that I wouldn't get in, and that everyone was rude or what not. But I'm here to tell you, that is SO FALSE. I have been blessed with a great group this year. There's so many nice mods. Nobody is rude, we're all generous and loyal, it's truly a great community. I was honestly so happy and surprised when I saw that mama dmed me and told me I got in. It was a weird sensation, and I was proud. It took me a moment to get myself together, but when I finally met everyone, It just felt like home. I definitely suggest applying, and even if you don't get accepted, try again! They're looking for goal getters not quitters!

Alright, now onto me!

I'm a 17 year old girl who's a Junior in highschool. I held a winter formal in December of 2018 to help raise rhino awareness with the help of some friends. I'm a ballet dancer and have been for the past 13 years. When I was four my mom forced me into dance and I can't thank her enough today. I live in southern California, up near Hollywood. It's truly gorgeous. I have 2 brothers (15 and 13) and a little sister who's 9. My dad passed away 7 years ago, and 3 years ago my mom remarried, giving me 2 brand new step sisters that I love dearly. I'm thinking about majoring in Animation or Theatre for college. They're both quite challenging, but I believe I could do well at them.

Okay so now some weird facts uwu~
My mom is a decorator and home builder, and my father works on planes. (cool jobs, ik) I have a boyfriend that I've known for 10 years. I hate chocolate (don't come at me) and pizza. I don't really know why, something about it makes me feel yuck. I have very bad insomnia, and I can only fall asleep to ASMR.
I've been playing minecraft since 2013. It all started when a friend of mine came over, we asked my mom if we could buy the game, and here I am!
I love to build, like LOVE to. I've been building for around 4 years. I've never seriously done it, or entered into any of bbz's competitons ( because I'm a total chicken ) But I hope to soon!

Some of my best and closest friends include
.Abby (wife
.Anna (wifu
.Shelby
.Mac (wifelyfe
.bliss (YES THE MOD
.all the new mods who have quickly become my bestfriends
. EVERYONE ELSE I LOVE UUUU

I really hope you guys like and accept me as my time as a mod. I'm so incredibly excited to be apart of this community, and so happy to be who I am and where I want to be. This server has gotten me through manu tough days. It's done so much good for me, and I truly can't wait for the days to come. Don't worry if you don't get accepted yet, I'm telling you, you WILL be accepted one day if you keep on trying. Remember

Kindess~Loyalty~Courage

I love you guys, so much.
Thank you to the staff who are so loving and accepting
and thank you to my friends who I've known for forever.

There are so many adventures to come

XOX,
Bear

(PS: my grandma gave me the nickname bear when I was 2, yes people actually call me that LOL)

itseddie

Hey, welcome to the Mod team <3
I love your nickname and honestly, you're so sweet aha. I have the same sleep problem but I'm not a fan of ASMR, so I usually listen to coffee shop sounds. I have no idea why, but it seems to help most of the time lol.
Can't wait to see you around !

WeBareBear

Hey, welcome to the Mod team <3
I love your nickname and honestly, you're so sweet aha. I have the same sleep problem but I'm not a fan of ASMR, so I usually listen to coffee shop sounds. I have no idea why, but it seems to help most of the time lol.
Can't wait to see you around !
same!! cant wait to start working with you!

tHiCCanii

Hi guys! I'm Evelyn, though most people (including my science teacher!) call me Bear. I've been on this server since 2015, yet my dumb butt didn't know there was a forums until 2017. So alas, here I am.

I've wanted to apply for mod for years, but I've always chickened out. I don't know why, but a little voice in my head told me that I wouldn't get in, and that everyone was rude or what not. But I'm here to tell you, that is SO FALSE. I have been blessed with a great group this year. There's so many nice mods. Nobody is rude, we're all generous and loyal, it's truly a great community. I was honestly so happy and surprised when I saw that mama dmed me and told me I got in. It was a weird sensation, and I was proud. It took me a moment to get myself together, but when I finally met everyone, It just felt like home. I definitely suggest applying, and even if you don't get accepted, try again! They're looking for goal getters not quitters!

Alright, now onto me!

I'm a 17 year old girl who's a Junior in highschool. I held a winter formal in December of 2018 to help raise rhino awareness with the help of some friends. I'm a ballet dancer and have been for the past 13 years. When I was four my mom forced me into dance and I can't thank her enough today. I live in southern California, up near Hollywood. It's truly gorgeous. I have 2 brothers (15 and 13) and a little sister who's 9. My dad passed away 7 years ago, and 3 years ago my mom remarried, giving me 2 brand new step sisters that I love dearly. I'm thinking about majoring in Animation or Theatre for college. They're both quite challenging, but I believe I could do well at them.

Okay so now some weird facts uwu~
My mom is a decorator and home builder, and my father works on planes. (cool jobs, ik) I have a boyfriend that I've known for 10 years. I hate chocolate (don't come at me) and pizza. I don't really know why, something about it makes me feel yuck. I have very bad insomnia, and I can only fall asleep to ASMR.
I've been playing minecraft since 2013. It all started when a friend of mine came over, we asked my mom if we could buy the game, and here I am!
I love to build, like LOVE to. I've been building for around 4 years. I've never seriously done it, or entered into any of bbz's competitons ( because I'm a total chicken ) But I hope to soon!

Some of my best and closest friends include
.Abby (wife
.Anna (wifu
.Shelby
.Mac (wifelyfe
.bliss (YES THE MOD
.all the new mods who have quickly become my bestfriends
. EVERYONE ELSE I LOVE UUUU

I really hope you guys like and accept me as my time as a mod. I'm so incredibly excited to be apart of this community, and so happy to be who I am and where I want to be. This server has gotten me through manu tough days. It's done so much good for me, and I truly can't wait for the days to come. Don't worry if you don't get accepted yet, I'm telling you, you WILL be accepted one day if you keep on trying. Remember

Kindess~Loyalty~Courage

I love you guys, so much.
Thank you to the staff who are so loving and accepting
and thank you to my friends who I've known for forever.

There are so many adventures to come

XOX,
Bear

(PS: my grandma gave me the nickname bear when I was 2, yes people actually call me that LOL)
aww you sound so kind and friendly congrats on mod :3

lunna

ahh congrats on staff babe! im so glad you finally applied, i'm sure you will make bbz a super safe place! <3

Sakana

Dedicated Member
I am so glad to have come into this with you!! I couldn’t have asked for a better group.
See this, this is me @ you.. you don’t like chocolate what XDD howww I am addicted hahah.

gaygabi

Dedicated Member
Girlie you are so sweet! I can’t wait to work with you more and keep smiling! I’d love to be in that best friends list! ;)

astronautcat

awhh! Congrats on getting mod! You seem like such a sweet person and I'm happy they chose you for the team! You seem like the perfect fit. I hope to see you around!