Dedicated Member
butterflysoup
butterflysoup
rins amazing cool cash money introduction
HELLO
MY NAME IS RIN AND MY IGN IS BUTTERFLYSOUP
bear did an introduction and i will copy her and remake mine i love you bear

INTRODUCTION FAQ
what the hell does your username mean it sounds gross?
my username is based off my all time favourite game!!! butterfly soup! its a visual novel by brianna lei about 4 gay american asian girls playing baseball and i love it10000000/10 pls playi
how old are you you act like you're 5
im 14 thank you very much and i am very mature
what servers do you play?
creative, survival 1 and sometimes skyblock when sakana wants me to come on i love you sakana
who is your favourite singer?
omg ok so its FOREVER going to be cavetown i love all his songs and he is so babey i love him and he is dating avery i love them both they are so cool i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love
whats your dream job?
i love working with kids and i love english and history and the arts so maybe a teacher????? i dont know
where do you see yourself in five years?
dead
who is your online best friends?
why would u ask me that now i have to choose between them i have a lot of friends :mad:
do you have any pets?
i have one dog named rosie! she is a bichon frise and shes literally overweight and fat. i do really want a bird tho- i'd name him wig and teach him to scream bloody murder when i am not home.
why should we hire you?
wrong type of interview idiot

hello i hope we can be friends you all are so lovey and valid and u deserve the wordl ok bye

shiv

Popular Member
who is your favourite singer?
omg ok so its FOREVER going to be cavetown i love all his songs and he is so babey i love him and he is dating avery i love them both they are so cool i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love
honestly same

le0n

Dedicated Member
ywck
ywck
robbie is best boy asdfghjk

Ethereal

Dedicated Member
etherealistics
etherealistics
OMGOMGOMG RIN!!! We are lowkey v alike???!!!! Who decided this? Also I love being the reason you come on skyblock heheh, even if it is just to make oUr island look cute because I am incapable <33 love youuuu