Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement BeanBlockz Revamp 2019 Announcement

trAsh4u

Newcomer

EDIT: We will be doing maintenance on our website on June 4th at 3PM EST to implement our new theme!

Hello everyone,

Last week marked the fifth official anniversary of the BeanBlockz server, and in five years time we have developed a one-of-a-kind community. Together we’ve been through all the highs and lows, Minecraft changes and updates to the server. We are extremely grateful to be working with such an amazing group of people full of love and support, and although we realise we haven’t been on top of things lately, today will mark another important day for those who play on our network. Today we are announcing our 2019 revamp.

Revamp Information
As with our previous server resets, all progress will be set back to zero. You will lose your current progress, balances and inventories to make place for the new BeanBlockz network. Ranks, tags, cosmetics and multipliers are transferred to the new server automatically and will not be lost. Any consumables which you may have purchased up to 7 days before the reset will be reimbursed as well (this includes stuff like crate keys and tokens).

NOTE: We will not be making any changes to the Creative server, progress there will not be lost.

Release Date
Our new network will release this upcoming Friday, July 5th at 2PM EST (7PM BST). The existing network will be taken down 6 hours in advance (at 8AM EST) to do the necessary preparation work. For a countdown which adapts to your own time zone, please click here.

Server Version
All servers will be running on Minecraft Version 1.12.2, but with combat changes reverted to version 1.8.8. We realise that a lot of players would like to see support for versions 1.13 and 1.14, however due to performance changes that Mojang has made in these versions is it not possible for us and other Minecraft networks to hold a lot of players on those servers.

Servers
This revamp, we will be continuing with our 4 most popular gamemodes: Creative, Survival, Skyblock and Factions. Prison will be discontinued and players who have purchased a rank on this server can qualify for compensation by submitting a purchase issue.

All servers will be updated with a beautiful new spawn, as well as updated features and a wide range of bug fixes. We’d like to make your experience on BeanBlockz smoother and have put a lot of resources towards making sure pesky problems are solved and features are updated where needed.

Creative will receive an exception from this revamp as this is the only server that we will be leaving untouched. However, we’ll still be going through your issues to make sure you receive the best possible experience. There is no need to worry about your progress being lost on Creative as we are keeping everything on there in-tact.

Website & Graphics
Last reset, we changed the website and graphics of BeanBlockz for the first time. However, we’ve heard your feedback and after some time we also weren’t feeling quite happy about the changes that were made. Our team has worked very hard on creating a beautiful new website and server logo for this season and we have posted a preview of the site below!

Let us know how you like it! (dark mode hype)

Final Note
So there you have it, we’re back and better than ever! We hope that you’re as excited as we are and can’t wait to show you what our new servers are like! Let us know how you’re feeling in the comments below, we would love to hear your feedback!

See you on Friday!

Thanks,
Jesse
I purchased 2k claim blocks on Tuesday 2nd July and I also purchased some in December. I was wondering if I would still have them after the reset. I brought them for survival 2.

Ashii

I purchased 2k claim blocks on Tuesday 2nd July and I also purchased some in December. I was wondering if I would still have them after the reset. I brought them for survival 2.
In his post on the thread for the survival revamp (here), Jesse says that:
"We usually separate two main categories of items: consumables and non-consumables. Non-consumables (like ranks, multipliers, claim blocks, cosmetics,...) give you permanent benefits which you cannot lose at any point in time, while consumables (like wands, pouches, credits,...) can be lost as they are used up for features on the server. Non-consumables are always transferred since they are advertised as permanent features."
and that if you have an issue with the transfer of claim blocks after the revamp, you should make a purchase issue on it (here).

I'm not certain on whether they would be available on just the 'custom' survival or on both, though from the post it seems to suggest that they will transfer to both the new survival servers.

trAsh4u

Newcomer
"We usually separate two main categories of items: consumables and non-consumables. Non-consumables (like ranks, multipliers, claim blocks, cosmetics,...) give you permanent benefits which you cannot lose at any point in time, while consumables (like wands, pouches, credits,...) can be lost as they are used up for features on the server. Non-consumables are always transferred since they are advertised as permanent features."
and that if you have an issue with the transfer of claim blocks after the revamp, you should make a purchase issue on it (here).

I'm not certain on whether they would be available on just the 'custom' survival or on both, though from the post it seems to suggest that they will transfer to both the new survival servers.
Thankyou this was very helpful

SaraG06

Are we going to be able to have a light theme available for those of us (me XD) who don't prefer dark theme?

NicholasPower

Newcomer
Yes i cant wait for it but what will happen to my sell stick as we only got them pretty recently will we have to buy a whole new one?

Target

Sorry if the answer is obvious, but is there a way to flip to different pages on a thread on mobile?

RGBCYMK

Miss you so much, but honestly same. I’ve been playing more on smaller 1.14 smp servers recently.
I stopped playing because the Auction House stole my Totems. I liked the sell wand, but if you lose it you cannot replace it. Too much risk involved with playing now and I still haven't had anything fixed. I miss you too, last reset was SO fun! So maybe I'll enjoy this reset, who knows! :)

RGBCYMK

Are the sell wands Non-Consumable? I'd like to keep mine please.

Target

Six hours!! Hopefully I can be online, but it probably will be quite laggy for awhile like last reset.

yen

Don't you think it's cute that only 50 people are playing vanilla and there's 100 people on the only survival? Super packed and none of the biomes are loading in. The chat is going insane and I can barely read what my friends are saying. This is unorganized and so uncalled for this reset. It's pretty sad how you think vanilla and this full combined thing is going to work. So many people are upset that "yEs woN." No actually won and I bet you yes used alts to win too. Completely unfair and I'm pretty sure other people can agree with my opinion.
Alts were used to vote for no. The alts were not counted in voting.