BeanBlockz Network: Revamp Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyxnnn

Feb 10, 2018
Yay im so excited to get a fresh start! :D

Gryffindor

May 7, 2016
Yay! It's been so long since a update. Thank you beanblockz gods!

kweenlqtifa

Newcomer
Aug 18, 2018
Awh yay! Can’t wait for reset! Sounds exciting :eek:

Gxrm

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2016
Hyped! Reset sounds awesome!

Mizuki

Sep 8, 2016
plots are going to clear? :(( there were builds i devoted so much of my time to, i’m so upset it’ll all be gone because of some “cool” update. sigh please make creative super good so it can make up for my plots. until then, i can’t wait.

wulfie

Feb 14, 2016
plots are going to clear? :(( there were builds i devoted so much of my time to, i’m so upset it’ll all be gone because of some “cool” update. sigh please make creative super good so it can make up for my plots. until then, i can’t wait.
We understand that this may be disappointing to some players, however, we are really in need of a revamp. The management team has been working insanely hard to make this revamp exciting for all members of our server. I can assure you that they are doing everything they can to improve each gamemode to the best of their abilities. You will have bountiful opportunities to create new and better build on the creatives, not to mention a chance to start at the same place as everyone else on all of the other gamemodes. Rather than seeing this as a loss, view it as an opportunity to branch out on Beanblockz and experience everything our network has to offer. I hope you enjoy the revamp, along with anyone else who may be having concerns. It will be worth it. :)

kklinsky

Newcomer
Aug 17, 2016
nooo my builds will be gone ): i dont even have my hard drive until saturday so i cant get pictures of my hard work ))):

Mizuki

Sep 8, 2016
Will we have access to the new blocks? Like concrete?

pugpal

Newcomer
Sep 30, 2018
Will we lose out plots?

bbellaa

Nov 23, 2015
: ) hYpe hYpe hYpe

super excited about survival!

Status
Not open for further replies.