BeanBlockz Network: Revamp Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Content Manager
Content Manager
Jul 3, 2016
Hey guys,

We pushed out a lot of changes during our maintenance window today, and most of the issues that arose these past few days have now been resolved. Please continue to report to staff members in case you feel like something is wrong. We will be putting the forms for bugs, etc. back online soon!

Ledwig

Newcomer
May 20, 2017
Hey guys,

We pushed out a lot of changes during our maintenance window today, and most of the issues that arose these past few days have now been resolved. Please continue to report to staff members in case you feel like something is wrong. We will be putting the forms for bugs, etc. back online soon!
Thank you Jesse for the update! Ps do you really keep the Skyblock spawn like it is right now? I miss the details, is there an oppertunity to create "builders contest" to implement these new structures for the spawns?
You could organize this every month and record this by LDShadow?

Kind regards,

Leendert aka Ledwig Skyblock 1.

TheWitchChild

May 7, 2016
Oof, joins back after 1 1/2 year, revamped. xD

Edit: Holy god my signature is outdated... XD

Logann

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2018
At the same time however, titans get way more commands for WorldEdit than the other two ranks. Commander gets the least amount with nine, King gets twelve, and titan gets about 15.
Had no idea about this as I’m Titan but I mean that sounds fair but I feel like they should still have about King 30 uses a day and commander about 20 - 25 a day

Silveriinq

Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2016
Had no idea about this as I’m Titan but I mean that sounds fair but I feel like they should still have about King 30 uses a day and commander about 20 - 25 a day
That can be justified as a lot of titans only bought their ranks for their World Edit commands, but I also don't think it is particularly fair to limit w/e to just that one rank. Idk just my opinion though as I have never gotten Titan

magicbook

Oct 16, 2018
Thank you Jesse for the update! Ps do you really keep the Skyblock spawn like it is right now? I miss the details, is there an oppertunity to create "builders contest" to implement these new structures for the spawns?
You could organize this every month and record this by LDShadow?

Kind regards,

Leendert aka Ledwig Skyblock 1.
Cool idea!!

chaeri

Dec 12, 2018
after officially logging in for the first time in nearly 2 years, i’m a little disappointed everything is gone, but not surprised. ahhh, i miss skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.