BBZ~ Love-a-thon ~

WeBareBear

Oct 1, 2017
I recently logged on and saw how nice and kind everyone was being on S2! It gave me this grand idea: soo.. I have conducted a plan!

Down in the comments, tag someone you believe works ULTRA hard. It can be anyone of any shape, form, ethnicity, size etc! Show your appreciation for them and if you can, even show a photo of you guys! After you tag someone, nominate 3 people you want to join this chain, and challenge them to tag someone THEY believe works ultra hard! Easy Peasy!

My goal here is for everyone to meet new people, and to spread the joy and love around the server!

I'll start!

@MamaDuckie ~

You work so hard its unbelievable. Everyone on the server loves you so so so much! You do so much for this community and I really hope to get to know you better! Your heart is so big and you make my day! Thank you so so so much for everything you do for us, without you, we'd be swamped! You're energy spreads the love around the server and forums. You truly need a spa day!

Now I nominate. . .

@Gxbriella , @blissu , @viewful

Show your appreciation in the comments!

butterflysoup

Sep 8, 2018
@yinxii
you are literally my best friend and you’re ao amazing aaaaah!!!!!!!!!!
you’re so easy to talk to and you’rw so fun!!!!! im so glad i met ypu!!!!
@aehs @fergie @val

BoBa

Aug 6, 2018
I accept Ferg uwu.

@butterflysoup AhH wHere Do I bEgiN?

You’re so amazing and I’m glad I met you! That’s to your server I’ve met so many amazing people and I’m happy to be apart of S2 :). You work so hard with their server, your villages and for others on bbz, it makes me happy when your happy :D.

I nOmINaTe

@Angelll @thomass @BananaChipCake

Hehe

Cookkiee

Apr 10, 2017
No one tagged me but I wanna do it so sh

@bbellaa
Okay. So I know we kinda only just started talking, but literally a day doesn't go by where I don't think we talk, whether verbally or in game. You are so funny and I love you so much. I can't wait to see this friendship blossom (with or without Jared). Honestly, when we first had that real deep conversation, I felt so bonded and we are very much a like in personalities. You did an amazing job on the cave on S2 and we all, including myself appreciate it! <3

@kxmmy @Gxbriella (yes another one) @jxred

Glowingabi

Jul 9, 2017

@bbellaa
Okay. So I know we kinda only just started talking, but literally a day doesn't go by where I don't think we talk, whether verbally or in game. You are so funny and I love you so much. I can't wait to see this friendship blossom (with or without Jared). Honestly, when we first had that real deep conversation, I felt so bonded and we are very much a like in personalities. You did an amazing job on the cave on S2 and we all, including myself appreciate it! <3

Fine.
@velvetmars makes sure everyone on the server isn’t arguing, and really works hard to help everyone she can! I really appreciate the help!

@jxred @ahrtificial @Buffalimp

bbellaa

Nov 23, 2015

@bbellaa

It’s fine I’m only crying ❤️

kxmmy

Apr 16, 2018
There’s too many ppl I can make this about so pls other qts who know I love a lot don’t get salty uwu

@MotherOfDuckies
Sksks my papi. ilysm just to start off, you’re like an older sister but one that doesn’t yell at me 24/7 uwu I wanna say thank you for always being there for me and letting me rant and just including me in everything you do.

my other qts (oopsie I added extra ppl owo)
@yen @Tylerrr @Kuroe @miamxrie @ashley

Last edited:

MotherOfDuckies

Aug 14, 2017
There’s too many ppl I can make this about so pls other qts who know I love a lot don’t get salty uwu

@MotherOfDuckies
Sksks my papi. ilysm just to start off, you’re like an older sister but one that doesn’t yell at me 24/7 uwu I wanna say thank you for always being there for me and letting me rant and just including me in everything you do.

my other qts (oopsie I added extra ppl owo)
@yen @Tylerrr @Kuroe @miamxrie @ashley
Omg you're gunna make me cry ILYSM always there for you qt ❤️❤️