Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

ashii's intro <3

Ashii

Seeing as a lot of peeps are doing these and I just got mod, I thought why not do an intro too? So here we are...

Hi, my names ash or ashii (idm which you use) I'm 15 and in year 10, meaning I take my GCSEs (exams) next year. (oo scary) I live in the UK now, but lived in New Zealand from ages 4-13. I mostly play on skyblock 1, though I sometimes hop on creative 1 or another gamemode for a bit. I have been playing bbz since around Jan of 2017 (over 2 years owo), and just recently (the last day of 2018 x3) joined forums. I have 6 cats, who are all amazing and cute and a few years ago, I had 9 at once ! I despise sports and pretty much any physical activity but I have a love for dancing and do it as much as I can, even if I'm not that great x3 I also have a huge passion for music and used to take lessons for both guitar and vocals.

I took a short break from bbz in late 2018 due to health reasons, but I'm back now and ready as ever to begin my journey as mod. I'm super awkward so I don't tend to start conversations, but if you see me online please do say hi as I love making new friends. Super excited to be a part of such an amazing staff team, I am so grateful for the amazing friendships this community has given me and can't wait for all the new ones just around the corner x

Sakana

Dedicated Member
I am so glad to be on the team with you, I couldn’t have asked for a better group to enter the world of modding with!!! It says you joined the 1st of jan 2019 0-o oh and I have cats too hahah I have 2 atm!

lunna

congrats on mod, boo! can't wait to get to know you better! <33 see you on sb1 mate!

Ashii

Hey! I'm so glad to have you as one of the new mods on the server! I'll see you around Ash!
I am so glad to be on the team with you, I couldn’t have asked for a better group to enter the world of modding with!!! It says you joined the 1st of jan 2019 0-o oh and I have cats too hahah I have 2 atm!
congrats on mod, boo! can't wait to get to know you better! <33 see you on sb1 mate!
You're iconic love u
Thanks for all the love <3 Hope I'll see you all around too !