Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Appreciation Thread

butterflysoup

Dedicated Member
butterflysoup
butterflysoup
ok here goes mine:
@aehs ok my guy U ARE A SELFCARE QUEEN SJVSJSBWJBSJWJW u are one of my freaking BEST FRIENDS and i am!!!!! so glad!!!!!! i met you!!!!!! your so funny and cool and really good to talk to and have all these amazing qualities and ur very prettie too :) thank u for putting up with me, i appreciate u alot

@fergie FURGEE U ARE A SUPERSTAR ur always there for everyone and u and i have the best conversations!!!! ur like another one of my bEST FRIENDS on this server and i am honestly so happy i met u shrekfan :)))) THANk

@yinxii ily bb u WERE MY FIRST FRIEND THIS RESET AND OMGOMGOMGGM I LOVE U EHWHWJHW RHQNK U FOR TOLERATING ME U ARE LITERALLY AWESOME IM SO SORY IF I ANNOY U SOMETIMES BUT LIKE!!!!!!! U DESERVE THE WORLD OH MY GOSH SHHSJWNWN PAS THOSE EXAMS I AM SO PROUD U GOT MOD U DESERVE IT GIRL GO GET IT

@thomass OK BB ILY
OUR CONVERSATIONS ARE SO COOL AND ur COOL !!!!!!!! thank u for tolerating me and my anxiety ur so fun to be around!!!! ur funny, u hav ea sense of humour and !!!!!!! UR SO COOL
ok i was really excited the first time u called me ur friend because i reallt wanted to be ur froend djvsjwbwishwubwj ok ily

@Resoll ROSA ilyyyyyy!!!! being ur friend has been a dream and i am SO SAD that ur leaving sigsjwbwna i will MISS Y SO MUCHHH !!!!!! u deserve the freaking world girlie and !!!!! ur SO COOL!!!!

and finally @ sr mods, owners, devs, community manager, and other mods.
what u do is so freaking great!!!! other people may not be able to comprehend that but YOU GUYS are the reason this server is running smoothly and well!! i love this server with all my heart and i am so greatful for what you al do. pleasr ignore ehat other players say that are hurtful and just outright rude because u all ade awesome omg ✌

beetlejuiced

hi I’m gonna do this now

@haengsyo you are an ab fab legend. You are so kind hearted and helped me a lot that week that I was down and I love you lots, son :))

@gaygabi you are one of the sweetest people I know and I love and appreciate you whole heartedly, thanks for being so great (even if u did divorce me. Jks) :))

@Resoll ur a legend and I’m gonna miss u a lot so if u see this thanks for being a great pal yh :))

@Ashii you are so sweet and kind, and such a calm person. You are so cool and u dance great aswell bb :))

@Bananaa you’re one of my fave g’s fam thanks for being so nice to everyone on creative, you are a pure g fam :))

@ idk kryz’s acc name so like @haengsyo tell her I posted this plz
You are one of the kindest people I’ve met on the server and I’m so glad to call u one of my best pals, ilysm bb :))

@ idk lynds acc so @haengsyo u know the drill ;)
I love Lynds cos she is the prettiest princess and one of the funniest pals I have so like ly bb :))

The end thanks for tuning in sorry if I missed u and I love u

haengsyo

ilycupid
ilycupid
hi I’m gonna do this now

@haengsyo you are an ab fab legend. You are so kind hearted and helped me a lot that week that I was down and I love you lots, son :))

@gaygabi you are one of the sweetest people I know and I love and appreciate you whole heartedly, thanks for being so great (even if u did divorce me. Jks) :))

@Resoll ur a legend and I’m gonna miss u a lot so if u see this thanks for being a great pal yh :))

@Ashii you are so sweet and kind, and such a calm person. You are so cool and u dance great aswell bb :))

@Bananaa you’re one of my fave g’s fam thanks for being so nice to everyone on creative, you are a pure g fam :))

@ idk kryz’s acc name so like @haengsyo tell her I posted this plz
You are one of the kindest people I’ve met on the server and I’m so glad to call u one of my best pals, ilysm bb :))

@ idk lynds acc so @haengsyo u know the drill ;)
I love Lynds cos she is the prettiest princess and one of the funniest pals I have so like ly bb :))

The end thanks for tuning in sorry if I missed u and I love u
Awww, i lovE yOu dAddd <3

izzyy

Dedicated Member
@MamaDuckie you're an amazing person. hehe. messaging me for hours and just talking about life. i never knew a person would be that interesting wtf. anyways, thanks for everything. you're always there for me & have always helped me through rough times & mistakes i've made. i love you so much
@viewful i love you noob :mad:
@yuckhan you're a meme with legs
@gradleys graddy daddy ily
@bell my everything :mad:
@dovena you're amazing, you're funny, & amazing hehe <3
@ leena idk your forums name but you sound extra british today x-x
@Barp___ for being there for me during tough moments that are stupid honestly i love you <3
@bbellaa for everything. i love you ! you're always there for me ! calling while i'm shopping, or at horse riding LOL <3

Last edited:

somegay

@Sherxual you are so hot and sexy and thanks for letting me live in your castle as the butler

@appril okk you are so hot and if you quitbecause of bases again i will eat myself ore : ) ( : : ((((

@Lcka ook you are so funy ook hi s o hot and sexy

@Ova thankk you for not banning me because i flyhacked

@LucyAnne ur hottest mod when it comes to skinss and thanks for the hot skin i wore for 1/2 a day

@viewful okkk you called me big legend at the pvp event that made me idolize you

circustroll

Newcomer
@Ashii appreciation, ash thanks for always being there for me youve been there for me for so long now and i love you so much ur my twin born six months too late and i love thinking about our aot phase, and anime phase and now uve grown to be such a successful strong person i know youve dealt w a lot w moving and all and i just love you. youre so nice and kind your beautiful and amazing and i love you so much. youve helped me through my darkest times and without u idk where id be. i wish i could give u the biggest hug and just stay w u forever. i hope your best life and i hope i can be part of it. xox Axl

somegay

@viewful
candy crush saga level 3811
bubble witch saga level 7382
Sexy and supeR mod
iq at least 104²
hot sexy &4 chat color intimidate shows dominance super sexy
melt point of iron (2800.4 F)
super hot sexy actaully hot sexyy hot sexy
private snap for $12.99
divorced mom on the weekends
we date since coronation of napoleon
i hope i can say hi to him one day

without these features i wont date you viewful perfect man agree and be jealous

Ethereal

Dedicated Member
etherealistics
etherealistics
Yes, I am a little late but I don’t really care owo

@izzyy - i never felt like I belonged on beanblockz till I met you and your crew hahhah. I love you sooo much and I appreciate everything you do! Thanks for always being there for me babes <3

@sadegg - you have always been there for me, I have known you since I first started playing on beanblockz. I love and miss you sooo much!! I so miss being on the staff team with you babes! <33

@EmmaRiley - I loved being in the staff team with you! You made me feel at home there, I can not thank you enough. I miss you so much, I love you qt <3

@beetlejuiced - I love our calls, you make me laugh so easy. I love ya so much and miss being on the staff team with you!

sadegg

@izzyy - i never felt like I belonged on beanblockz till I met you and your crew hahhah. I love you sooo much and I appreciate everything you do! Thanks for always being there for me babes <3

@sadegg - you have always been there for me, I have known you since I first started playing on beanblockz. I love and miss you sooo much!! I so miss being on the staff team with you babes! <33

@EmmaRiley - I loved being in the staff team with you! You made me feel at home there, I can not thank you enough. I miss you so much, I love you qt <3

@beetlejuiced - I love our calls, you make me laugh so easy. I love ya so much and miss being on the staff team with you!
I LOVE YOU!

beetlejuiced

I love uuu

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
I hope this isn't bumping old threads seeing as its at the top, it also hasn't been that long since the last reply, but I want people to do this again, SO IMA START IT AGAIN OKAY? GOOD.

@gaygabi you are the G in RGV and without the G it would be rv and we are not a trailer, at least im not, im a race car skrt skrt. I love the conversations we have and you are an iconic goddess who is literally the most relatable person ever. I'm really happy with our RGV cribs business that will one day make us millions and I wouldn't want any other G! Love you gabi gaba.

@salti I'm still trying to figure out what it is you cannot do, you are a god a everything, pvp, freaking haxor, drawing, building, life in general. You make the V in RGV and without the V its like RG and that sounds like rated G or a weapon of some sort, and that we are not. Thanks for attempting to teach me PVP but beating my butt every time, one day, I also loved the face you built 10/10. Love you vEyrO

salti

Veyro
Veyro
I hope this isn't bumping old threads seeing as its at the top, it also hasn't been that long since the last reply, but I want people to do this again, SO IMA START IT AGAIN OKAY? GOOD.

@gaygabi you are the G in RGV and without the G it would be rv and we are not a trailer, at least im not, im a race car skrt skrt. I love the conversations we have and you are an iconic goddess who is literally the most relatable person ever. I'm really happy with our RGV cribs business that will one day make us millions and I wouldn't want any other G! Love you gabi gaba.

@salti I'm still trying to figure out what it is you cannot do, you are a god a everything, pvp, freaking haxor, drawing, building, life in general. You make the V in RGV and without the V its like RG and that sounds like rated G or a weapon of some sort, and that we are not. Thanks for attempting to teach me PVP but beating my butt every time, one day, I also loved the face you built 10/10. Love you vEyrO
OMG i LoVe yOu TOo <33333 and ur the R in RGV and without the R it would be GV which sounds like the name of a car model and sounds stUPID. You and gabi are the core members in RGV and we can only win bw with your awesome bases. You may not be the best at pvp but you sure are the best at making those crazy bases lMaOO xx