Appreciation Thread

butterflysoup

Sep 8, 2018
ok here goes mine:
@aehs ok my guy U ARE A SELFCARE QUEEN SJVSJSBWJBSJWJW u are one of my freaking BEST FRIENDS and i am!!!!! so glad!!!!!! i met you!!!!!! your so funny and cool and really good to talk to and have all these amazing qualities and ur very prettie too :) thank u for putting up with me, i appreciate u alot

@fergie FURGEE U ARE A SUPERSTAR ur always there for everyone and u and i have the best conversations!!!! ur like another one of my bEST FRIENDS on this server and i am honestly so happy i met u shrekfan :)))) THANk

@yinxii ily bb u WERE MY FIRST FRIEND THIS RESET AND OMGOMGOMGGM I LOVE U EHWHWJHW RHQNK U FOR TOLERATING ME U ARE LITERALLY AWESOME IM SO SORY IF I ANNOY U SOMETIMES BUT LIKE!!!!!!! U DESERVE THE WORLD OH MY GOSH SHHSJWNWN PAS THOSE EXAMS I AM SO PROUD U GOT MOD U DESERVE IT GIRL GO GET IT

@thomass OK BB ILY
OUR CONVERSATIONS ARE SO COOL AND ur COOL !!!!!!!! thank u for tolerating me and my anxiety ur so fun to be around!!!! ur funny, u hav ea sense of humour and !!!!!!! UR SO COOL
ok i was really excited the first time u called me ur friend because i reallt wanted to be ur froend djvsjwbwishwubwj ok ily

@Resoll ROSA ilyyyyyy!!!! being ur friend has been a dream and i am SO SAD that ur leaving sigsjwbwna i will MISS Y SO MUCHHH !!!!!! u deserve the freaking world girlie and !!!!! ur SO COOL!!!!

and finally @ sr mods, owners, devs, community manager, and other mods.
what u do is so freaking great!!!! other people may not be able to comprehend that but YOU GUYS are the reason this server is running smoothly and well!! i love this server with all my heart and i am so greatful for what you al do. pleasr ignore ehat other players say that are hurtful and just outright rude because u all ade awesome omg ✌️

velvetmars

Apr 17, 2019
hi I’m gonna do this now

@haengsyo you are an ab fab legend. You are so kind hearted and helped me a lot that week that I was down and I love you lots, son :))

@gaygabi you are one of the sweetest people I know and I love and appreciate you whole heartedly, thanks for being so great (even if u did divorce me. Jks) :))

@Resoll ur a legend and I’m gonna miss u a lot so if u see this thanks for being a great pal yh :))

@Ashii you are so sweet and kind, and such a calm person. You are so cool and u dance great aswell bb :))

@Bananaa you’re one of my fave g’s fam thanks for being so nice to everyone on creative, you are a pure g fam :))

@ idk kryz’s acc name so like @haengsyo tell her I posted this plz
You are one of the kindest people I’ve met on the server and I’m so glad to call u one of my best pals, ilysm bb :))

@ idk lynds acc so @haengsyo u know the drill ;)
I love Lynds cos she is the prettiest princess and one of the funniest pals I have so like ly bb :))

The end thanks for tuning in sorry if I missed u and I love u

haengsyo

Apr 22, 2019
hi I’m gonna do this now

@haengsyo you are an ab fab legend. You are so kind hearted and helped me a lot that week that I was down and I love you lots, son :))

@gaygabi you are one of the sweetest people I know and I love and appreciate you whole heartedly, thanks for being so great (even if u did divorce me. Jks) :))

@Resoll ur a legend and I’m gonna miss u a lot so if u see this thanks for being a great pal yh :))

@Ashii you are so sweet and kind, and such a calm person. You are so cool and u dance great aswell bb :))

@Bananaa you’re one of my fave g’s fam thanks for being so nice to everyone on creative, you are a pure g fam :))

@ idk kryz’s acc name so like @haengsyo tell her I posted this plz
You are one of the kindest people I’ve met on the server and I’m so glad to call u one of my best pals, ilysm bb :))

@ idk lynds acc so @haengsyo u know the drill ;)
I love Lynds cos she is the prettiest princess and one of the funniest pals I have so like ly bb :))

The end thanks for tuning in sorry if I missed u and I love u
Awww, i lovE yOu dAddd <3

aouria

Feb 19, 2017
@MamaDuckie you're an amazing person. hehe. messaging me for hours and just talking about life. i never knew a person would be that interesting wtf. anyways, thanks for everything. you're always there for me & have always helped me through rough times & mistakes i've made. i love you so much
@viewful i love you noob :mad:
@yuckhan you're a meme with legs
@gradleys graddy daddy ily
@bell my everything :mad:
@dovena you're amazing, you're funny, & amazing hehe <3
@ leena idk your forums name but you sound extra british today x-x
@Barp___ for being there for me during tough moments that are stupid honestly i love you <3
@bbellaa for everything. i love you ! you're always there for me ! calling while i'm shopping, or at horse riding LOL <3

Last edited: