Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Appreciation Thread

izzyy

Dedicated Member
@izzyy Oh gosh where do I start, Izzy I've been playing with you on skyblock for as long as I can remember, you're so helpful and understanding especially when I decided to move to Survival and you decided to help me starting off, I'm so thankful for you, even though I wasn't here when you got mod I was so happy when I found out later in December after coming back as you always wanted it and now I'm more than happy to be working with you <3
love you lots xoxo

ahrtificial

I have been on beanblockz for so long and as you may think I've had so many great mod friends who sadly resigned and such, and I still have so many great mod friends so I'd like to dedicate this post to the team as I whole, even though I haven't been a mod for a week yet I'm still so glad I got to meet you all, you all are like a family to me. Love you <3
And so without further ado I'd like to mention some of the mods that mean most to me

@MamaDuckie Starting off with the mom of the server herself, I'm so thankful you gave me this opportunity it opened so many new doors to my experience on beanblockz and thank you for putting up with me and all my questions, you're so patient with everyone including myself and I just had to add you in my appreciation post <3

@izzyy Oh gosh where do I start, Izzy I've been playing with you on skyblock for as long as I can remember, you're so helpful and understanding especially when I decided to move to Survival and you decided to help me starting off, I'm so thankful for you, even though I wasn't here when you got mod I was so happy when I found out later in December after coming back as you always wanted it and now I'm more than happy to be working with you <3

@viewful Well bailey all I can say is, stop being a catfish. Only joking, thank you for putting up with me especially when I asked you why is your name a girl name (woopsie). You've been a mod as long as I can remember (gosh you're old xoxo) . But anyways thank you for being so nice to me even though you still bully me because I'm a new mod (you noob) . Our inside jokes are fabulous and I really don't know what to say because all we ever do is bully eachother and have weird inside jokes xD. But I appreciate thanks Bailey <3

@shelfboi Shelby, even though we only met like 5 days ago I really wanted to add you here because since that UHC game we played I still want a rematch, but jokes aside thank you for being a great support because us new mods gotta stick together amirite! I can't wait to work with you more in the near future and have great memories <3

@IneffableRaven Well raven I had to add you too, my survival 2 buddy. Thanks so much for answering all my questions or helping me be a good Moderator since last night when I practically failed woopsie, I also can't wait to work with you and have so much great memories! <3

@MxgicCookie Cookie stop taking my cookies xoxo, but really thanks for helping me out by a lot on creative when the kids won't listen xD, I'm still disappointed that you missed my wedding but you know there'll be more in the future, yet again I haven't known you for long but I honestly can't wait to for you to attend all my future weddings on c1! <3

@Kuroe My fellow Irish pal! Thank you for always having the time to get into a voice call with me whenever I ask and listening to all my random unecessary problems, I honestly look forward to working with you and getting to know eachother a lot more in the near future until then we shall find a leprechaun (okay I really need to stop with those weird inside jokes)<3

@ahrtificial John you queen, thank you for organising that wonderful wedding for me and Jared today! Also constantly singing in the call love it! You're so funny and I was pure crying in that call today because of you (thanks for ruining my mascara smhh jk ly xoxo) I can't wait to cry some more because of you (happy tears) and work together <3

I think I have pretty much mentioned most of the most important people and now I'd just like to give a few small appreciations

@Barp___ thanks for exposing me yesterday lyy xoxo
@PinkWeezie sorry I was late to wish you a happy birthday, but I can't wait to work with you xoxo
@shiv love you shiviee you're my bestie xoxo (me re-reading this realizing how cringy I am)
@chaeri chaeri thank you for answering all my questions as everyone else did because I'm so bad at this woopsie ly xoxo
@kxmmy Kimmy I want to thank you for willingly taking me under your wing and telling me to ask any questions I got and I can't wait to work with you, as your so kind and generous xoxo
@JackHarkness Thanks for adopting me dad! Appreciate it xoxo xD
@TehNeon Xavier thanks for bullying me over the fact I'm cold in 3degrees Celsius weather xoxo
@Rachel love you boo, you're so nice and sweet and I can't wait to work with you xoxo (still want to go on that holiday with you xD)
@thomass can't wait to work with you I've talked to you here and there and you're so nice and sweet xoxo
@Kyuxbi great wedding we had today amirite xD. But other than that can't wait to work with you and have many more weddings xD xoxo

Just know if I didn't include you it's probably that I still haven't gotten to speak to you properly yet, but I can't wait to work with each and every one of you and have so many great memories! Anyhow I'm going to sleep because it's midnight and I have school tomorrow instead I'm writing appreciation posts, go me amirite. xD
ur soo sweeeet!!!

Gryffindor

@izzyy
-+-
Ever since I left survival red/1, we haven't really been best friends like we used to be. I know that we both have
new friends, and are both are in new "friendship" groups, but I still
love you and treasure all the moments we had with each other and our old pals
Val, Kitty, Jassy, and Oli.

-+-
You're so kind and considerate of others and you're super selfless!
You're funny and down-right goofy

xox

izzyy

Dedicated Member
@izzyy
-+-
Ever since I left survival red/1, we haven't really been best friends like we used to be. I know that we both have
new friends, and are both are in new "friendship" groups, but I still
love you and treasure all the moments we had with each other and our old pals
Val, Kitty, Jassy, and Oli.

-+-
You're so kind and considerate of others and you're super selfless!
You're funny and down-right goofy

xox
aww hii ❤❤❤

viewful

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
I have been on beanblockz for so long and as you may think I've had so many great mod friends who sadly resigned and such, and I still have so many great mod friends so I'd like to dedicate this post to the team as I whole, even though I haven't been a mod for a week yet I'm still so glad I got to meet you all, you all are like a family to me. Love you <3
And so without further ado I'd like to mention some of the mods that mean most to me

@MamaDuckie Starting off with the mom of the server herself, I'm so thankful you gave me this opportunity it opened so many new doors to my experience on beanblockz and thank you for putting up with me and all my questions, you're so patient with everyone including myself and I just had to add you in my appreciation post <3

@viewful Well bailey all I can say is, stop being a catfish. Only joking, thank you for putting up with me especially when I asked you why is your name a girl name (woopsie). You've been a mod as long as I can remember (gosh you're old xoxo) . But anyways thank you for being so nice to me even though you still bully me because I'm a new mod (you noob) . Our inside jokes are fabulous and I really don't know what to say because all we ever do is bully eachother and have weird inside jokes xD. But I appreciate thanks Bailey <3

@shelfboi Shelby, even though we only met like 5 days ago I really wanted to add you here because since that UHC game we played I still want a rematch, but jokes aside thank you for being a great support because us new mods gotta stick together amirite! I can't wait to work with you more in the near future and have great memories <3

@IneffableRaven Well raven I had to add you too, my survival 2 buddy. Thanks so much for answering all my questions or helping me be a good Moderator since last night when I practically failed woopsie, I also can't wait to work with you and have so much great memories! <3

@MxgicCookie Cookie stop taking my cookies xoxo, but really thanks for helping me out by a lot on creative when the kids won't listen xD, I'm still disappointed that you missed my wedding but you know there'll be more in the future, yet again I haven't known you for long but I honestly can't wait to for you to attend all my future weddings on c1! <3

@Kuroe My fellow Irish pal! Thank you for always having the time to get into a voice call with me whenever I ask and listening to all my random unecessary problems, I honestly look forward to working with you and getting to know eachother a lot more in the near future until then we shall find a leprechaun (okay I really need to stop with those weird inside jokes)<3

@ahrtificial John you queen, thank you for organising that wonderful wedding for me and Jared today! Also constantly singing in the call love it! You're so funny and I was pure crying in that call today because of you (thanks for ruining my mascara smhh jk ly xoxo) I can't wait to cry some more because of you (happy tears) and work together <3

I think I have pretty much mentioned most of the most important people and now I'd just like to give a few small appreciations

@Barp___ thanks for exposing me yesterday lyy xoxo
@PinkWeezie sorry I was late to wish you a happy birthday, but I can't wait to work with you xoxo
@shiv love you shiviee you're my bestie xoxo (me re-reading this realizing how cringy I am)
@chaeri chaeri thank you for answering all my questions as everyone else did because I'm so bad at this woopsie ly xoxo
@kxmmy Kimmy I want to thank you for willingly taking me under your wing and telling me to ask any questions I got and I can't wait to work with you, as your so kind and generous xoxo
@JackHarkness Thanks for adopting me dad! Appreciate it xoxo xD
@TehNeon Xavier thanks for bullying me over the fact I'm cold in 3degrees Celsius weather xoxo
@Rachel love you boo, you're so nice and sweet and I can't wait to work with you xoxo (still want to go on that holiday with you xD)
@thomass can't wait to work with you I've talked to you here and there and you're so nice and sweet xoxo
@Kyuxbi great wedding we had today amirite xD. But other than that can't wait to work with you and have many more weddings xD xoxo

Just know if I didn't include you it's probably that I still haven't gotten to speak to you properly yet, but I can't wait to work with each and every one of you and have so many great memories! Anyhow I'm going to sleep because it's midnight and I have school tomorrow instead I'm writing appreciation posts, go me amirite. xD
Xoxox!!

SaraG06

Wow, So many great messages! I think i'm going to jump on this train!
@OvaRenan
Of course I'm going to thank my wonderful wife that has gotten me through all my tough times, there are to many to count, she always makes my day, and whenever we are online together, we flood the chat with hearts. (Don't ban us please) I know there is so much more to her than just a bird, and I hope I can learn more about her.
@LivInHiding
Of Course I'm going to thank my best friend. Liv was my best friend through Ova, and we became so close. I was so sad when she quit, and everyday Ova and I pray that she's comes online. We miss her so much and I hope she sees this <3
I honestly want to put SO MANY MORE but I have no brain and cant think of who else
<3

ahrtificial

this is dedicated to my lowkey lovers ;)

@Cloudram
ur my rat moMma and truly my bestfren!! ur so perfect at everythin n im jealous, u have the voice of a old man but a singing
voice of a goddess( im jk u dont sound like an old man ) you’re the bestest thing thats happened to me n all i wanna do is give u a huge hug for being there for me when ive been sad which is always :)

@Rachel

my scoottish fren n my beSto <3 ur also an amazing person n ur perfect in everyway, your beautiful n very short. you’re always so nice to me n its good to know i have a friend in reallife LMAOO, but im so excited to meet u n go makeup shopping cos thats iConIc

@yen

my daddy <3 i love u henny, n ur the funniest person i know!! ur australian accent makes everything better n it makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!2!1! ur an amazin fren n i remember when we met n u made me think u were a boy

@Rxsq

MY IRISH BFF, ur so cute n adorbs n ilysm, i made ur weddin n it was wonderful ;) ur amazing n deserve so much love :( im always here for u n ur always there for me

@emmkae

MY BBG, MY FIRST EVER BEST FRIEND ON BEANBLOCKZ!! we call 24/7 if we can, we have planned so much and you have been there for me through all bad n good, you’re always messaging me makin sure im being a good bean n eveything is all good and vice versa, i love u so much b n i cant wait to call u again :p

appreciation post:
@Witchu
JareD TOO BUT I CABT FIND HIS @
@MamaDuckie
@Barp___
@Kuroe
@Skorupi
IM SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE

BUT I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH N THNX FOR BEING THERE FOR ME :)))

yen

@Cloudram
ur my rat moMma and truly my bestfren!! ur so perfect at everythin n im jealous, u have the voice of a old man but a singing
voice of a goddess( im jk u dont sound like an old man ) you’re the bestest thing thats happened to me n all i wanna do is give u a huge hug for being there for me when ive been sad which is always :)

@Rachel

my scoottish fren n my beSto <3 ur also an amazing person n ur perfect in everyway, your beautiful n very short. you’re always so nice to me n its good to know i have a friend in reallife LMAOO, but im so excited to meet u n go makeup shopping cos thats iConIc

@yen

my daddy <3 i love u henny, n ur the funniest person i know!! ur australian accent makes everything better n it makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!2!1! ur an amazin fren n i remember when we met n u made me think u were a boy

@Rxsq

MY IRISH BFF, ur so cute n adorbs n ilysm, i made ur weddin n it was wonderful ;) ur amazing n deserve so much love :( im always here for u n ur always there for me

@emmkae

MY BBG, MY FIRST EVER BEST FRIEND ON BEANBLOCKZ!! we call 24/7 if we can, we have planned so much and you have been there for me through all bad n good, you’re always messaging me makin sure im being a good bean n eveything is all good and vice versa, i love u so much b n i cant wait to call u again :p

appreciation post:
@Witchu
@MamaDuckie
@Barp___
@Kuroe
@Skorupi

yor sho kayoot :love:

Resoll

Dedicated Member

@Cloudram

@Rachel

@yen

@Rxsq

@emmkae

appreciation post:
@Witchu
@MamaDuckie
@Barp___
@Kuroe
@Skorupi

Awh thanks sooooooo much love you xoxo

meikryz

imma do this too because i feel like it! i only know like one person so here we gooo <3

@haengsyo (flexi)

hey felix! so, where do i start with you huh? well first off, you can't really spell. i can't count how many times you've spelt 'keyspam' as 'jeyspam' or 'jeyspame'. and that one time you spelt command as commad. every time you do a reaction thing theres a 75% chance you'll spell it wrong and honestly, i wouldn't ask anyone else to do that. people will make fun of you after but honestly its the best.

you're also like a really good mod (i guess)

you try you're very best to be a mean mod but it doesn't really work lmao! being mean isn't really for you but we could always use a nice mod around here (sorry mods heheh). however, if people really need to stop then you WILL stop them, especially in discord chats. and just bc you're a mod doesn't mean you act like you're better than everyone. it's the small things that really make people great

overall, you're just a really sweet person and we've known eachother for literally like 2 weeks but we've been on vc for too many hours to count. you're always here to make me laugh or happy and you're honestly such a great friend. i can't believe that i'm friends with THE haengsyo! anyways, love you loads felix, keep being you fam and never stop singing christmas songs in may. stay chill felix, you're the best uwu <3

your totally best friend and cousin
- kryztal <3

haengsyo

imma do this too because i feel like it! i only know like one person so here we gooo <3

@haengsyo (flexi)

hey felix! so, where do i start with you huh? well first off, you can't really spell. i can't count how many times you've spelt 'keyspam' as 'jeyspam' or 'jeyspame'. and that one time you spelt command as commad. every time you do a reaction thing theres a 75% chance you'll spell it wrong and honestly, i wouldn't ask anyone else to do that. people will make fun of you after but honestly its the best.

you're also like a really good mod (i guess)
you try you're very best to be a mean mod but it doesn't really work lmao! being mean isn't really for you but we could always use a nice mod around here (sorry mods heheh). however, if people really need to stop then you WILL stop them, especially in discord chats. and just bc you're a mod doesn't mean you act like you're better than everyone. it's the small things that really make people great

overall, you're just a really sweet person and we've known eachother for literally like 2 weeks but we've been on vc for too many hours to count. you're always here to make me laugh or happy and you're honestly such a great friend. i can't believe that i'm friends with THE haengsyo! anyways, love you loads felix, keep being you fam and never stop singing christmas songs in may. stay chill felix, you're the best uwu <3

your totally best friend and cousin
- kryztal <3
Oh my gosh- Kryztal- Thank you oh so much, iLySm AnD pbviously I shall continue with Last Christmas <3333

meikryz

Oh my gosh- Kryztal- Thank you oh so much, iLySm AnD pbviously I shall continue with Last Christmas <3333
ik things haven't been easy recently, for either of us, so i thought i'd leave this for you. thanks for being the best felix, ilyt uwu

kiwicado

@Target Ily sm bean, you are my best friend from bbz. I remember when we met because you were having people tp to you to sign a "petition" to get flowers removed from jungles because they were bullies for looking like parrots. Even though u divorce me 24/7, you will always be my closest and oldest friend from beanblockz. No matter when one of us decides to be inactive for a decade, when we come back its like we were never apart. <3

@Cloudram ty for being the best ratto. I have so many amazing memories of us together, with the ram fam and tons of other things. You will always be the best roach in my eyes. Ly dolly <3

Also im tired of typing but ily all @John @emmkae @AllisonDT @petalier and like 100 other people that I can't find the forum accounts of, ty for making bbz special for me <3