Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Appreciation Thread

kxmmy

This post is dedicated to the people who I love most on Beanblockz. The ones who have dealt with my ''bullying''. And the ones who have been there for me when I was feeling lonely and needed someone to talk to. From the bottom of my heart I would like to personally thank each one of you. You guys have made a huge impact on my life and I couldn't be more thankful for that. And if I include you in my list and you barely know me, just know that you play a huge importance in my life and online life. Thank you so much and without further ado here we go:

@MamaDuckie, I would personally like to thank you first for everything that you have provided for me when I first met you. Everyday I always talk to you and complain to you about my problems because you always have such good advice and are always there to listen to my problems. I have spilled my whole life to you and all my problems and in the end in return you give me so much love and advice that I cannot even express how grateful I am to have met someone so wonderful. You are an amazing human being with an amazing heart and anybody who disagrees doesn't deserve to be friends with you. You are my overall best friend and even though we barely know each other besides on Minecraft I am so thankful and honored that I met you and that I am friends with you. You are a shining, bright star that will never fade out and I am forever thankful that I met someone like you, truly from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for everything Mama. <3

@kxmmy, I would first like to thank you for dealing with my insane bullying and right now thank you for being there for me and dealing with my crap. You are so amazing and so wonderful and I am also greatly thankful that I met someone like you. You are so funny and always have a smile on your face and to be honest you are the reason why I get through my days because you are always there to support me and play along with me and I couldn't be more grateful. I hope you forever remain my friend because right now you are one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for and I am glad that I met someone like you. If anybody tells you otherwise don't listen to them, they are just jealous that you have something that they don't have. I love you lots and thank you so much <3

@HeyItzAna, Oh Ana where do I even begin! You are so so so amazing. When I first started moderating on the server you were always there for me, giving me advice and tips and I truly thank you for that. But mostly I thank you for being one of the most greatest friends of all time that I ever had. You are so nice and so helpful and overall amazing and I am so glad that we are friends. I consider you to be my best friend because you have always dealt with my crap and have been there for me when I was going through bad times. I love you lots and I am so thankful for you. I hope that we remain friends forever because I need someone like you in my life to keep me company. You are such a bright person and you always make me happy and I thank you for that. I love you lots and don't you ever forget it, thank you so much Ana, truly from the bottom of my heart. <3

@viewful, even though we don't know each-other personally I would just like to thank you for dealing with my nonsense and for listening to my life story. You always give me advice when I am struggling or need help and I thank you for that. You are always there when I need to talk to someone and I am glad that I have you to talk my problems with because you always know what to say. I have told you my whole life story and honestly in return you gave me so much feedback and kindness that I am so grateful that I met such a wonderful person like you. I hope that we always keep in contact no matter how much we hate each-other because I need someone like you to talk to because you are just overall amazing and I am so thankful for you. Thank you so much Bailey, like seriously, you are just so amazing and wonderful and I can't even explain how many times I want to say thank you. Lots of love <3

@Witchu, omgggg I can't even explain how much I love you. First of all, thank you for being my friend and for being there for me when I needed someone the most. You are truly an amazing friend and I am so blessed and honored that I met such a wonderful person like you. I always like talking to you at night and playing games 24/7 because I can relate to you so much and you are overall an amazing, happy, and loving person. I hope that we are friends forever and ever because you are just so amazing and I am glad that I have you on my side. You are always there to cheer me up when I am feeling down or always talk to me about my problems when I am feeling sad and I thank you for that 100x. You are so amazing and I am so glad that I met you. I hope that you will never leave me because I want to be friends with you for the rest of my life. Don't let anybody bring you down because you deserve all the happiness in the world and if anybody tells you otherwise I will fight them, just let me know. I love you so much that I can't even express how much I love you. Thank you so much for everything, lots and lots of love. I hope we are friends forever because I couldn't imagine losing such a wonderful and amazing friend like you. Lots of love <3

@Kyuxbi, you are a noob lol. No but seriously, I would also like to thank you for being such an amazing friend too. You are always there for me when I want to call and always deal with me ruining your house on survival 1 and I am glad that I met such a wonderful person like you. You are so cool and such an amazing person that I don't think most people can amount to. You are such a great friend and I am glad that I met you. You are always down with me when I want to call and always make funny jokes that sometimes I can't stop laughing. You're so amazing and I love you lots. Thank you for dealing with my crap because no one really can but you do because you are such an amazing human being. You always play bedwars with me or always call with me when I am bored and I thank you for that. Again, thank you for being such an amazing friend and I love you lots. Don't let anybody bring you down, you deserve happiness and all the friends because you are so cool and wonderful and overall just an amazing human being. Love you lots <3

@AllisonDT, oKAY FIRST of all, congrats on your NEW CAR! But anyways I love you so much and thank you for being an OG friend. When I first got moderator you were there for me and always loved and cherished me. You are such an amazing friend and I am honored that I met someone like you. You are so bubbly and happy and anytime I am in a call with you, you just light up the whole place. You are such an amazing person and just overall everything. You are so nice to me and you are always there when I need someone to talk to. I love you so much and I am so grateful that you are my friend. I hope that we remain friends forever and that we never forget each other. I love you so so so much and don't let anybody bring you down. Lots of love <3 I love you forever and ever.

@yen, I know we don't know each-other that well but thank you for dealing with my stupidness. You are such a funny person and I am glad that I met someone like you on the staff team. You always know how to make someone happy. I hope that no one brings you down and if they do beAT THEM UP. Just kidding, but really thank you for making me happy and for being there for me some of the time. I love you lots <3

@Ollivian, even though we don't know each-other personally, you are such a cool and funny human being. You always know what to say and you are just such a cool and outstanding person. I hope that we will forever keep in contact with each other. You are so amazing and such a cool person. I hope that no one tells you otherwise. Again, thank you for everything. And also thank you for that conversation we had about food for 30 minutes, it honestly made my day a little brighter. Thank you so much, lots of love <3

@Barp___, I cannot express how funny you are. You are such an amazing human being and I am glad that I met someone like you on the staff team. You are so bright and happy and whenever I am around you, you always make me happy. You are such an amazing person and even though we don't know each-other personally I feel so honored to have met someone like you. You are just overall amazing and I love you lots. You always deal with me when I tag you and you are just so cool overall. I hope that we will forever keep in contact because I need someone like you to brighten my day. I love you so much, lots of love Barp <3 I hope that you won't forget me. Thank you again for just being an amazing human being, you truly are one of a kind.

In the end, I would like to thank all these beautiful human beings for dealing with my crap and for letting me just be me around them. They are so amazing and wonderful and don't ever try to mess with them because if you do you mess with me. I love them all so much and again thank you guys for being there for me. I hope that we will forever be in contact with each-other. Lots of love <3​
tyler nice for once?! jk ily lots and appreciate u sm <333 even if you are a rat (;

HeyItzAna

@HeyItzAna, Oh Ana where do I even begin! You are so so so amazing. When I first started moderating on the server you were always there for me, giving me advice and tips and I truly thank you for that. But mostly I thank you for being one of the most greatest friends of all time that I ever had. You are so nice and so helpful and overall amazing and I am so glad that we are friends. I consider you to be my best friend because you have always dealt with my crap and have been there for me when I was going through bad times. I love you lots and I am so thankful for you. I hope that we remain friends forever because I need someone like you in my life to keep me company. You are such a bright person and you always make me happy and I thank you for that. I love you lots and don't you ever forget it, thank you so much Ana, truly from the bottom of my heart. <3
Aw, love ya Tyler <3

viewful

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
This post is dedicated to the people who I love most on Beanblockz. The ones who have dealt with my ''bullying''. And the ones who have been there for me when I was feeling lonely and needed someone to talk to. From the bottom of my heart I would like to personally thank each one of you. You guys have made a huge impact on my life and I couldn't be more thankful for that. And if I include you in my list and you barely know me, just know that you play a huge importance in my life and online life. Thank you so much and without further ado here we go:

@MamaDuckie, I would personally like to thank you first for everything that you have provided for me when I first met you. Everyday I always talk to you and complain to you about my problems because you always have such good advice and are always there to listen to my problems. I have spilled my whole life to you and all my problems and in the end in return you give me so much love and advice that I cannot even express how grateful I am to have met someone so wonderful. You are an amazing human being with an amazing heart and anybody who disagrees doesn't deserve to be friends with you. You are my overall best friend and even though we barely know each other besides on Minecraft I am so thankful and honored that I met you and that I am friends with you. You are a shining, bright star that will never fade out and I am forever thankful that I met someone like you, truly from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for everything Mama. <3

@kxmmy, I would first like to thank you for dealing with my insane bullying and right now thank you for being there for me and dealing with my crap. You are so amazing and so wonderful and I am also greatly thankful that I met someone like you. You are so funny and always have a smile on your face and to be honest you are the reason why I get through my days because you are always there to support me and play along with me and I couldn't be more grateful. I hope you forever remain my friend because right now you are one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for and I am glad that I met someone like you. If anybody tells you otherwise don't listen to them, they are just jealous that you have something that they don't have. I love you lots and thank you so much <3

@viewful, even though we don't know each-other personally I would just like to thank you for dealing with my nonsense and for listening to my life story. You always give me advice when I am struggling or need help and I thank you for that. You are always there when I need to talk to someone and I am glad that I have you to talk my problems with because you always know what to say. I have told you my whole life story and honestly in return you gave me so much feedback and kindness that I am so grateful that I met such a wonderful person like you. I hope that we always keep in contact no matter how much we hate each-other because I need someone like you to talk to because you are just overall amazing and I am so thankful for you. Thank you so much Bailey, like seriously, you are just so amazing and wonderful and I can't even explain how many times I want to say thank you. Lots of love <3

@Witchu, omgggg I can't even explain how much I love you. First of all, thank you for being my friend and for being there for me when I needed someone the most. You are truly an amazing friend and I am so blessed and honored that I met such a wonderful person like you. I always like talking to you at night and playing games 24/7 because I can relate to you so much and you are overall an amazing, happy, and loving person. I hope that we are friends forever and ever because you are just so amazing and I am glad that I have you on my side. You are always there to cheer me up when I am feeling down or always talk to me about my problems when I am feeling sad and I thank you for that 100x. You are so amazing and I am so glad that I met you. I hope that you will never leave me because I want to be friends with you for the rest of my life. Don't let anybody bring you down because you deserve all the happiness in the world and if anybody tells you otherwise I will fight them, just let me know. I love you so much that I can't even express how much I love you. Thank you so much for everything, lots and lots of love. I hope we are friends forever because I couldn't imagine losing such a wonderful and amazing friend like you. Lots of love <3

@Kyuxbi, you are a noob lol. No but seriously, I would also like to thank you for being such an amazing friend too. You are always there for me when I want to call and always deal with me ruining your house on survival 1 and I am glad that I met such a wonderful person like you. You are so cool and such an amazing person that I don't think most people can amount to. You are such a great friend and I am glad that I met you. You are always down with me when I want to call and always make funny jokes that sometimes I can't stop laughing. You're so amazing and I love you lots. Thank you for dealing with my crap because no one really can but you do because you are such an amazing human being. You always play bedwars with me or always call with me when I am bored and I thank you for that. Again, thank you for being such an amazing friend and I love you lots. Don't let anybody bring you down, you deserve happiness and all the friends because you are so cool and wonderful and overall just an amazing human being. Love you lots <3

@AllisonDT, oKAY FIRST of all, congrats on your NEW CAR! But anyways I love you so much and thank you for being an OG friend. When I first got moderator you were there for me and always loved and cherished me. You are such an amazing friend and I am honored that I met someone like you. You are so bubbly and happy and anytime I am in a call with you, you just light up the whole place. You are such an amazing person and just overall everything. You are so nice to me and you are always there when I need someone to talk to. I love you so much and I am so grateful that you are my friend. I hope that we remain friends forever and that we never forget each other. I love you so so so much and don't let anybody bring you down. Lots of love <3 I love you forever and ever.

@yen, I know we don't know each-other that well but thank you for dealing with my stupidness. You are such a funny person and I am glad that I met someone like you on the staff team. You always know how to make someone happy. I hope that no one brings you down and if they do beAT THEM UP. Just kidding, but really thank you for making me happy and for being there for me some of the time. I love you lots <3

@Ollivian, even though we don't know each-other personally, you are such a cool and funny human being. You always know what to say and you are just such a cool and outstanding person. I hope that we will forever keep in contact with each other. You are so amazing and such a cool person. I hope that no one tells you otherwise. Again, thank you for everything. And also thank you for that conversation we had about food for 30 minutes, it honestly made my day a little brighter. Thank you so much, lots of love <3

@Barp___, I cannot express how funny you are. You are such an amazing human being and I am glad that I met someone like you on the staff team. You are so bright and happy and whenever I am around you, you always make me happy. You are such an amazing person and even though we don't know each-other personally I feel so honored to have met someone like you. You are just overall amazing and I love you lots. You always deal with me when I tag you and you are just so cool overall. I hope that we will forever keep in contact because I need someone like you to brighten my day. I love you so much, lots of love Barp <3 I hope that you won't forget me. Thank you again for just being an amazing human being, you truly are one of a kind.

In the end, I would like to thank all these beautiful human beings for dealing with my crap and for letting me just be me around them. They are so amazing and wonderful and don't ever try to mess with them because if you do you mess with me. I love them all so much and again thank you guys for being there for me. I hope that we will forever be in contact with each-other. Lots of love <3​
Anytime!!!!!! Ily2 xox

jxred

Okay I think it's my turn to post one of these so here it goes.

@Ieurux we've been friends since just a few days after I became mod and youve been one of the most amazing friends I've ever had in my life. You've listened to me rant and flip out and you've been their through all my extra moments and stuck around. You helped me through so many things when I needed some, ily and I'm so glad you joined the staff team it's amazing to have one of my best friends here on staff with me.

@MamaDuckie thank you for always being extremely understanding when I was having a break down. It meant a lot to me when I came to you when I needed a break from things and you understood. And thank you for all the jokes honestly you are one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever met!!

@kxmmy you can be a pain!!! JK lol you are seriously awesome and even when I'm have a poop day joking around in calls and playing murder mystery or bed wars and just acting a fool has turned some of my bad days in to good ones thank you so much !!!

@Tylxr we bully each other and drive each other nuts but you're an amazing friend to have and you're always down to jump in a call and just talk and rant and honestly I think you're an amazing human being and I'm glad I met you because it's hard to find people in this world who are as easy going and just want to listen as you. Thank you so much for being here and being my friend

@Witchu you are so goofy I love it!!! I'm so glad you randomly joined my call when I was alone because I got closer to you and we've become actually great friends!!! You're one of the people I can say makes things so much more bearable you've listened when I was in a bad mood or even in a ridiculously goofy mood. I'm glad I met someone has incredible as you :3

@Cloudram RAAAAAAAT you have been there since the start oml back when I knew nothing about what I was doing and you never disappeared. You are one of the funniest people I know and you make me smile and on bad days. I seriously appreciate all you have done and all the times you have talked to me you're another person I consider a best friend and I don't consider many ppl that so feel happy about that ratto xD anyways ly rat queen !!!!

I'm not sure who else to tag because if I keep tagging I'm gonna run out of words to say xD but there are so many people I am happy I have met and that I'm so happy have become my friends you all mean the world to me and I love you all

Cloudram

Okay I think it's my turn to post one of these so here it goes.

@Ieurux we've been friends since just a few days after I became mod and youve been one of the most amazing friends I've ever had in my life. You've listened to me rant and flip out and you've been their through all my extra moments and stuck around. You helped me through so many things when I needed some, ily and I'm so glad you joined the staff team it's amazing to have one of my best friends here on staff with me.

@MamaDuckie thank you for always being extremely understanding when I was having a break down. It meant a lot to me when I came to you when I needed a break from things and you understood. And thank you for all the jokes honestly you are one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever met!!

@kxmmy you can be a pain!!! JK lol you are seriously awesome and even when I'm have a poop day joking around in calls and playing murder mystery or bed wars and just acting a fool has turned some of my bad days in to good ones thank you so much !!!

@Tylxr we bully each other and drive each other nuts but you're an amazing friend to have and you're always down to jump in a call and just talk and rant and honestly I think you're an amazing human being and I'm glad I met you because it's hard to find people in this world who are as easy going and just want to listen as you. Thank you so much for being here and being my friend

@Witchu you are so goofy I love it!!! I'm so glad you randomly joined my call when I was alone because I got closer to you and we've become actually great friends!!! You're one of the people I can say makes things so much more bearable you've listened when I was in a bad mood or even in a ridiculously goofy mood. I'm glad I met someone has incredible as you :3

@Cloudram RAAAAAAAT you have been there since the start oml back when I knew nothing about what I was doing and you never disappeared. You are one of the funniest people I know and you make me smile and on bad days. I seriously appreciate all you have done and all the times you have talked to me you're another person I consider a best friend and I don't consider many ppl that so feel happy about that ratto xD anyways ly rat queen !!!!

I'm not sure who else to tag because if I keep tagging I'm gonna run out of words to say xD but there are so many people I am happy I have met and that I'm so happy have become my friends you all mean the world to me and I love you all
ILYSM JARED! BEST SINGER EVER ;))))) <3

Resoll

Dedicated Member
I have been on beanblockz for so long and as you may think I've had so many great mod friends who sadly resigned and such, and I still have so many great mod friends so I'd like to dedicate this post to the team as I whole, even though I haven't been a mod for a week yet I'm still so glad I got to meet you all, you all are like a family to me. Love you <3
And so without further ado I'd like to mention some of the mods that mean most to me

@MamaDuckie Starting off with the mom of the server herself, I'm so thankful you gave me this opportunity it opened so many new doors to my experience on beanblockz and thank you for putting up with me and all my questions, you're so patient with everyone including myself and I just had to add you in my appreciation post <3

@izzyy Oh gosh where do I start, Izzy I've been playing with you on skyblock for as long as I can remember, you're so helpful and understanding especially when I decided to move to Survival and you decided to help me starting off, I'm so thankful for you, even though I wasn't here when you got mod I was so happy when I found out later in December after coming back as you always wanted it and now I'm more than happy to be working with you <3

@viewful Well bailey all I can say is, stop being a catfish. Only joking, thank you for putting up with me especially when I asked you why is your name a girl name (woopsie). You've been a mod as long as I can remember (gosh you're old xoxo) . But anyways thank you for being so nice to me even though you still bully me because I'm a new mod (you noob) . Our inside jokes are fabulous and I really don't know what to say because all we ever do is bully eachother and have weird inside jokes xD. But I appreciate thanks Bailey <3

@shelfboi Shelby, even though we only met like 5 days ago I really wanted to add you here because since that UHC game we played I still want a rematch, but jokes aside thank you for being a great support because us new mods gotta stick together amirite! I can't wait to work with you more in the near future and have great memories <3

@IneffableRaven Well raven I had to add you too, my survival 2 buddy. Thanks so much for answering all my questions or helping me be a good Moderator since last night when I practically failed woopsie, I also can't wait to work with you and have so much great memories! <3

@MxgicCookie Cookie stop taking my cookies xoxo, but really thanks for helping me out by a lot on creative when the kids won't listen xD, I'm still disappointed that you missed my wedding but you know there'll be more in the future, yet again I haven't known you for long but I honestly can't wait to for you to attend all my future weddings on c1! <3

@Kuroe My fellow Irish pal! Thank you for always having the time to get into a voice call with me whenever I ask and listening to all my random unecessary problems, I honestly look forward to working with you and getting to know eachother a lot more in the near future until then we shall find a leprechaun (okay I really need to stop with those weird inside jokes)<3

@ahrtificial John you queen, thank you for organising that wonderful wedding for me and Jared today! Also constantly singing in the call love it! You're so funny and I was pure crying in that call today because of you (thanks for ruining my mascara smhh jk ly xoxo) I can't wait to cry some more because of you (happy tears) and work together <3

I think I have pretty much mentioned most of the most important people and now I'd just like to give a few small appreciations

@Barp___ thanks for exposing me yesterday lyy xoxo
@PinkWeezie sorry I was late to wish you a happy birthday, but I can't wait to work with you xoxo
@shiv love you shiviee you're my bestie xoxo (me re-reading this realizing how cringy I am)
@chaeri chaeri thank you for answering all my questions as everyone else did because I'm so bad at this woopsie ly xoxo
@kxmmy Kimmy I want to thank you for willingly taking me under your wing and telling me to ask any questions I got and I can't wait to work with you, as your so kind and generous xoxo
@JackHarkness Thanks for adopting me dad! Appreciate it xoxo xD
@TehNeon Xavier thanks for bullying me over the fact I'm cold in 3degrees Celsius weather xoxo
@Rachel love you boo, you're so nice and sweet and I can't wait to work with you xoxo (still want to go on that holiday with you xD)
@thomass can't wait to work with you I've talked to you here and there and you're so nice and sweet xoxo
@Kyuxbi great wedding we had today amirite xD. But other than that can't wait to work with you and have many more weddings xD xoxo

Just know if I didn't include you it's probably that I still haven't gotten to speak to you properly yet, but I can't wait to work with each and every one of you and have so many great memories! Anyhow I'm going to sleep because it's midnight and I have school tomorrow instead I'm writing appreciation posts, go me amirite. xD

Last edited:

Cookkiee

I have been on beanblockz for so long and as you may think I've had so many great mod friends who sadly resigned and such, and I still have so many great mod friends so I'd like to dedicate this post to the team as I whole, even though I haven't been a mod for a week yet I'm still so glad I got to meet you all, you all are like a family to me. Love you all <3
And so without further ado I'd like to mention some of the mods that mean most to me

@MamaDuckie Starting off with the mom of the server herself, I'm so thankful you gave me this opportunity it opened so many new doors to my experience on beanblockz and thank you for putting up with me and all my questions, you're so patient with everyone including myself and I just had to add you in my appreciation post <3

@izzyy Oh gosh where do I start, Izzy I've been playing with you on skyblock for as long as I can remember, you're so helpful and understanding especially when I decided to move to Survival and you decided to help me starting off, I'm so thankful for you, even though I wasn't here when you got mod I was so happy when I found out later in December after coming back as you always wanted it and now I'm more than happy to be working with you <3

@viewful Well bailey all I can say is, stop being a catfish. Only joking, thank you for putting up with me especially when I asked you why is your name a girl name (woopsie). You've been a mod as long as I can remember (gosh you're old xoxo) . But anyways thank you for being so nice to me even though you still bully me because I'm a new mod (you noob) . Our inside jokes are fabulous and I really don't know what to say because all we ever do is bully eachother and have weird inside jokes xD. But I appreciate thanks Bailey <3

@shelfboi Shelby, even though we only met like 5 days ago I really wanted to add you here because since that UHC game we played I still want that rematch, but jokes aside thank you for being a great support because us new mods gotta stick together amirite! I can't wait to work with you more in the near future and have great memories <3

@IneffableRaven Well raven I had to add you too, my survival 2 buddy. Thanks so much for answering all my questions or helping me be s good Moderator since last night when I practically failed woopsie, I also can't wait to work with you and have so much great memories! <3
I
@MxgicCookie Cookie stop taking my cookies Thanksgiving xoxo, but really thanks for helping me out by a lot on creative when the kids won't listen xD, I'm still disappointed that you missed my wedding but you know there'll be more in the future, yet again i haven't known you for long but I honestly can't wait to for you to attend all my future weddings on c1! <3

@Kuroe My fellow Irish pal! Thank you for always having the time to get into a voice call with me whenever I ask and listening to all my random unecessary problems, I honestly look forward to working with you and getting to know eachother a lot more in the near future until then we shall find a leprechaun (okay I really need to stop with those weird inside jokes)<3

@ahrtificial John you queen, thank you for organising that wonderful wedding for me and Jared today! Also constantly singing in the call love it! You're so funny and I was pure crying in that call today because of you (thanks for ruining my mascara smhh jk ly xoxo) I can't wait to cry see more because of you (happy tears) and work together <3

I think I have pretty much mentioned most of the most important people and now I'd just like to give a few small appreciations

@PinkWeezie sorry I was late to wish you a happy birthday, but I can't wait to work with you xoxo
@shiv love you shiviee you're my bestie xoxo (me re-reading this realizing how cringy I am)
@chaeri chaeri thank you for answering all my questions as everyone else did because I'm so bad at this woopsie ly xoxo
@kxmmy Kimmy I want to thank you for willingly taking me under your wing and telling me to ask any questions or got and I can't wait to work with you, as your so kind and generous xoxo
@JackHarkness thanks for adopting me dad! Appreciate it xoxo xD
@TehNeon Xavier thanks for bullying me over the fact I'm cold in 3degrees Celsius weather xoxo
@Rachel love you boo, you're so nice and sweet and I can't wait to work with you xoxo (still want to go on that holiday with you xD)
@thomass can't wait to work with you I've talked to you here and there and you're so nice and sweet xoxo
@Kyuxbi great wedding we had today amirite xD. But other than that can't wait to work with you and have many more weddings xD xoxo

Just know if I didn't include you it's probably that I still haven't gotten to speak to you properly yet, but I can't wait to work with each and every one of you and have so many great memories! Anyhow I'm going to sleep because it's midnight and I have school tomorrow instead I'm writing appreciation posts, go me amirite. xD
I love you!

kxmmy

I have been on beanblockz for so long and as you may think I've had so many great mod friends who sadly resigned and such, and I still have so many great mod friends so I'd like to dedicate this post to the team as I whole, even though I haven't been a mod for a week yet I'm still so glad I got to meet you all, you all are like a family to me. Love you all <3

@shelfboi Shelby, even though we only met like 5 days ago I really wanted to add you here because since that UHC game we played I still want that rematch, but jokes aside thank you for being a great support because us new mods gotta stick together amirite! I can't wait to work with you more in the near future and have great memories <3

@IneffableRaven Well raven I had to add you too, my survival 2 buddy. Thanks so much for answering all my questions or helping me be s good Moderator since last night when I practically failed woopsie, I also can't wait to work with you and have so much great memories! <3
I
@MxgicCookie Cookie stop taking my cookies Thanksgiving xoxo, but really thanks for helping me out by a lot on creative when the kids won't listen xD, I'm still disappointed that you missed my wedding but you know there'll be more in the future, yet again i haven't known you for long but I honestly can't wait to for you to attend all my future weddings on c1! <3

@ahrtificial John you queen, thank you for organising that wonderful wedding for me and Jared today! Also constantly singing in the call love it! You're so funny and I was pure crying in that call today because of you (thanks for ruining my mascara smhh jk ly xoxo) I can't wait to cry see more because of you (happy tears) and work together <3

@kxmmy Kimmy I want to thank you for willingly taking me under your wing and telling me to ask any questions or got and I can't wait to work with you, as your so kind and generous xoxo
@JackHarkness thanks for adopting me dad! Appreciate it xoxo xD

how sweet xoxo

Mxgically

I have been on beanblockz for so long and as you may think I've had so many great mod friends who sadly resigned and such, and I still have so many great mod friends so I'd like to dedicate this post to the team as I whole, even though I haven't been a mod for a week yet I'm still so glad I got to meet you all, you all are like a family to me. Love you <3

@shelfboi Shelby, even though we only met like 5 days ago I really wanted to add you here because since that UHC game we played I still want a rematch, but jokes aside thank you for being a great support because us new mods gotta stick together amirite! I can't wait to work with you more in the near future and have great memories <3

@IneffableRaven Well raven I had to add you too, my survival 2 buddy. Thanks so much for answering all my questions or helping me be a good Moderator since last night when I practically failed woopsie, I also can't wait to work with you and have so much great memories! <3

@MxgicCookie Cookie stop taking my cookies xoxo, but really thanks for helping me out by a lot on creative when the kids won't listen xD, I'm still disappointed that you missed my wedding but you know there'll be more in the future, yet again I haven't known you for long but I honestly can't wait to for you to attend all my future weddings on c1! <3

@ahrtificial John you queen, thank you for organising that wonderful wedding for me and Jared today! Also constantly singing in the call love it! You're so funny and I was pure crying in that call today because of you (thanks for ruining my mascara smhh jk ly xoxo) I can't wait to cry some more because of you (happy tears) and work together <3

@kxmmy Kimmy I want to thank you for willingly taking me under your wing and telling me to ask any questions I got and I can't wait to work with you, as your so kind and generous xoxo

uwu i forgot i adopted you oop

Kuroe

I'm here whenever <33