Appreciation Thread

PinkWeezie

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Nov 6, 2015
Hey everyone!
So a few years back there used to be all sorts of threads and posts about showing your appreciation to people you care about. I thought that it would be a good idea to re-introduce the idea and bring some positive atmosphere to the community. Everyone is welcome to participate and I am sure whoever you include and whatever you say will make someone's day! The only limitation or "rule" is that this thread is only a place to tag people and show your appreciation; it is not somewhere where you can negatively show your frustration, start arguments, or post any rude comments. That being said, I hope that you all enjoy this thread and have some fun with it.

I suppose I should start with showing my appreciation towards others. You all can post a small comment or a long paragraph, that is really up to you. <3

@MamaDuckie -
You are my virtual mother and also one of my best friends. I love you so so so much and I can't believe that I have known you for so many years. We have all gone through so much together and are always there for each other. I hope you know that you are an amazing person that everyone feels they can turn to (even if it may get overwhelming). Although you tend to drag me into your game obsessions (UHC, Tower Defense, Bingo), I still love every moment we have together. We have had so many memories of laughs, scares, and delusional 2am problems, but I couldn't imagine any of them without you.​

@Cloudram -
Cloudehhh oh my goodness where do I begin? Maybe the part where I disguised my identity out of fear for people on the internet... I have come so far xD. I can not believe we are coming up on our 5 year friendiversery! There have been some times where we may have not spoken to each other as often as before but somehow we always come back to each other; you are such a special friend to me and I don't know where I would be without you. Hopefully one day we can actually fulfill our long-overdue wish of meeting in real life. I love you so much and I am so glad you somehow managed to break me out of my shy, cautious self!

@lillymydog -
I actually have no idea where to start other then you are my best friend and I am so glad that we were able to go through everything together. I don't have enough words to express how much you mean to me or how amazing of a person you are. Thank you for sticking with me for so long even if we have had our strange arguments over the years. You can always bring a laugh into my life even if I am having a rough day. I don't regret any second of any day that I have spent with you because it has just allowed me to get to know you better and I love you so much. However, please do not go through another Kpop phase where you play six songs on repeat for a 2 hour car ride...that was rough. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much Maddie and you are such an important person in my life.

@SaZar -
Saz even though there are moments where I question you and you cause me a lot of confusion, I really am glad to have you in my life and to call you one of my friends. I know that you really do care for everyone and consider them part of your family and that is extremely special to know. We have a lot of moments of bickering but it is all in good fun and only shows that we are comfortable enough to make certain comments. Not going to lie, I did not enjoy going through meme school and if I am being honest, I am not sure if I learned that much but I appreciate you taking the time to teach me xD. That aside, I am really thankful to have met you and am glad to have a friend like you. :)

@viewful -
Bailey Bailey Bailey! I hope you know that I do love you even if there are times where it may not seem like it. I know that you are always there if I need someone to talk to or to get something off my chest. Although we haven't been talking that much recently, I want you to know that you are very special to me and I love you very much!

@Online -
*cough cough* Zen Snowmen (ily <3)

@EveryoneElseWhoIAmTooLazyToPut
There are way too many to tag, but I love everyone on the staff team and appreciate all their hard work. Much love!!
So this has probably gone on wayy too long but I hope everyone is willing to join in on this thread and brighten up someone else's day. :)

Last edited:

viewful

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Nov 9, 2015
Hey everyone!
So a few years back there used to be all sorts of threads and posts about showing your appreciation to people you care about. I thought that it would be a good idea to re-introduce the idea and bring some positive atmosphere to the community. Everyone is welcome to participate and I am sure whoever you include and whatever you say will make someone's day! The only limitation or "rule" is that this thread is only a place to tag people and show your appreciation; it is not somewhere where you can negatively show your frustration, start arguments, or post any rude comments. That being said, I hope that you all enjoy this thread and have some fun with it.

I suppose I should start with showing my appreciation towards others. You all can post a small comment or a long paragraph, that is really up to you. <3

@MamaDuckie -
You are my virtual mother and also one of my best friends. I love you so so so much and I can't believe that I have known you for so many years. We have all gone through so much together and are always there for each other. I hope you know that you are an amazing person that everyone feels they can turn to (even if it may get overwhelming). Although you tend to drag me into your game obsessions (UHC, Tower Defense, Bingo), I still love every moment we have together. We have had so many memories of laughs, scares, and delusional 2am problems, but I couldn't imagine any of them without you.​

@Cloudram -
Cloudehhh oh my goodness where do I begin? Maybe the part where I disguised my identity out of fear for people on the internet... I have come so far xD. I can not believe we are coming up on our 5 year friendiversery! There have been some times where we may have not spoken to each other as often as before but somehow we always come back to each other; you are such a special friend to me and I don't know where I would be without you. Hopefully one day we can actually fulfill our long-overdue wish of meeting in real life. I love you so much and I am so glad you somehow managed to break me out of my shy, cautious self!

@lillymydog -
I actually have no idea where to start other then you are my best friend and I am so glad that we were able to go through everything together. I don't have enough words to express how much you mean to me or how amazing of a person you are. Thank you for sticking with me for so long even if we have had our strange arguments over the years. You can always bring a laugh into my life even if I am having a rough day. I don't regret any second of any day that I have spent with you because it has just allowed me to get to know you better and I love you so much. However, please do not go through another Kpop phase where you play six songs on repeat for a 2 hour car ride...that was rough. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much Maddie and you are such an important person in my life.

@SaZar -
Saz even though there are moments where I question you and you cause me a lot of confusion, I really am glad to have you in my life and to call you one of my friends. I know that you really do care for everyone and consider them part of your family and that is extremely special to know. We have a lot of moments of bickering but it is all in good fun and only shows that we are comfortable enough to make certain comments. Not going to lie, I did not enjoy going through meme school and if I am being honest, I am not sure if I learned that much but I appreciate you taking the time to teach me xD. That aside, I am really thankful to have met you and am glad to have a friend like you. :)

@viewful -
Bailey Bailey Bailey! I hope you know that I do love you even if there are times where it may not seem like it. I know that you are always there if I need someone to talk to or to get something off my chest. Although we haven't been talking that much recently, I want you to know that you are very special to me and I love you very much!

@Online -
*cough cough* Zen Snowmen (ily <3)

@EveryoneElseWhoIAmTooLazyToPut
There are way too many to tag, but I love everyone on the staff team and appreciate all their hard work. Much love!!
So this has probably gone on wayy too long but I hope everyone is willing to join in on this thread and brighten up someone else's day. :)
ily2 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX (YOU'RE STILL 19)

wisuu

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2017
@viewful is the worst moderator on the staff team, truly a big stupid. jk

Very nice appreciation post

shiv

Nov 10, 2015
I have so many people for this but only the best of the best

@Marian
You're my best friend ever. We have so many fun moments playing MC at 4 am in the summertime. I'm always here for you, even though I may not show it very well. I love freaking out about mod apps with you and Auggie it's very fun to freak out about nothing. You have more of an aesthetic than me, I'm jealous. I love your clothing style. You are a queen also.

@auggie
We always help each other out when drama on squishy revolves around us. Thanks for keeping strong when the drama caused by me revolved around you. I love blocking out the haters for you. We're the only real ones on that one server. I love you my meme friend. I hope you achieve your goal of pulling an all-nighter some time. Stay up with me if you do.

@Starmanfanny
I know you quit but you are very worth tagging. You're the weird furry actually, not me owo. I don't enjoy losing every single game of anything we play against each other, you're too good at video games. Sad that you don't play mc anymore, but makes sense why you quit. I remember on kitpvp you were actually good at it and I was a sucker at it. You're still good at building, trust me. Remember FoxNetworkz son.

@Online
Don't you love screaming at each other at 2 am? Yes, that is very fun I agree. Loved the time where we harassed Vexera Bot until it told us where it lived and what it's name was. Poland Paulwilliam will never be forgotten.

@mollyy
I miss having conversations with you. Since you got mod I feel like we haven't talked a lot. I remember freaking out over mod when you applied, I had the exact instinct that you and izzy were going to get it and you did. Congrats! Also remember when you, me and izzy played skywars for no reason at all and called in my discord server? You're a lit person, my only online friend that appreciates Supernatural.

@everyone that is my friend that I didn't know what to write.
@everyone that is inactive that I really don't need to put in here cause we all miss you​

Mxgically

Jul 22, 2018
@kxmmy
I've enjoyed every moment we've had together. Through the good and the bad. Through the laughs and the cries. You've made me a better person and I hope that together we can better ourselves in the work we do so lovingly.
@dcni
You're honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. You really are the mom of our group (although you have terrible sleeping habits). I wish you all the best in the coming year.
@Catfearmerawr
Lovely forums tag may I say. Zane, through all our *very* silent discord calls and our odd conversations, you never fail to amaze me. You always put other people before yourself and through all your tears, what you told me this morning has not brought me so much joy, ever.
@PinkWeezie
Thank you so much for being there when I wanted to quit. You reminded me of why I became a mod in the first place. Your comments and jokes always give us a good chuckle in obviously serious situations.
@TehNeon
For launching an assault of creepers near my way when my bed was broken <3

Last edited:

Cookkiee

Apr 10, 2017
A lot of my friends don't actually use the forums, but I'm still gonna include them anyway!
Starzo,
I've know you for almost what 2 years, to be honest, I don't remember. Regardless though I am so happy I meet you all those months ago! You truly are a star and nothing less! You make me smile at your goofy and sweet personality. We've been on one HECKIN HECKIN rollercoaster bro. But from up and downs you've managed to deal with me, and that means the world to me. I hope we never lose touch cause I cannot imagine my life without the second half of #Carz! Love you Starzo!

Raaaaayyyyyy,
When I met you, you were a quite little caterpillar and I am so happy you have come out of your cocoon and begin a bright beaming butterfly! You're a absolute joy, and 100000% a RAY of sunshine! I love you to the sun and back a billion and 1 times! You are so easy to get along with and truly, anyone would be blessed to have you in there lives, and I am very fortunate that I do! Thank you for the cookies, the stacks upon stacks that you gave me, I've eaten them all! Love you Ray!

@kxmmy,
KIMTEA,
Although I haven't know you for as long as most other of my friends, I really appreciate you dealing with my trashy pvp skills! Thank you for attempting to teach my dumb self on how to pvp, though, I don't listen very well hue hue. Thank you also for letting me vent about how life can sometimes be a serious pain in the backside, it really means a lot to me. Thank you for your kind words, and gentle spirit and hours upon hours trying to get a streak of three on Bedwars! Love you Kimtea!

:D I don't have very many friends so yea. :D

kxmmy

Apr 16, 2018
ahem, for the ppl helping me on my rough days <33

@dcni
Where do I start? You were my first friend coming into the staff team and most other people I was familiar with, we don't talk anymore. You changed me for the better and made me realize so many things. I have never met someone who is so persistent and putting her friends first before herself. I love you smmm deni and I want to thank you for listening to me when I needed someone, standing up for me, and always being there for me. I appreciate you sm words can't even describe how thankful I am for meeting someone so caring and loving. I can go on but this would turn into an essay. I just want you to know I appreciate everything you have done for me.

@Mxgically
le sigh. You are one of my best friends on here and yeah we've had our up's and down's but it made our friendship stronger. thank you for listening and always being there and helping with anything I ask. you always try your best with anything and especially when it comes to our group, thanks for the talks and always helping me through problems along with giving me amazing advice, ily <3 also thanks for roof (;

@Coltin
My twister sister and my son. At first, you hated me, like really hated me, still confused about that but then chair came and told me "Oh yeah he's okay with you." And sudden;y we became really close. Thank you for always being there when I needed to rant and helping me with problems and making them into jokes and actually making me laugh lol. You are probably one of my best friends ngl so thank youuu coltinnnn. also thanks for the pvp lessons and hour on end of bedwars <3

@Tylxr
My ugly buddy, my rat. I really appreciate your bullying but for real, thank you so much for the laughs you can always put a smile on my face when I have the actual worst day. Thank you for playing along rather than getting offended with my amazing outstanding comebacks, I am so thankful to have met someone like you and can call a close friend. You're such an uplifting person even when you tell me you're gonna call my dad >: ilysm and I wouldn't trade you for anyone <33

@HeyItzAna
ANAAAAAAAA le sigh, you are the nicest person I’ve met so far LOL you are too sweet <3 ty for all the msgs with singing Hit or Miss and always there to put a smile on my face and always being positive. I have no clue how you can always be happy and cheery except for when we lose and die in bedwars those ugly butts >: I appreciate you sm thank you for always being there for me ily lots ! <3

@miamxrie
My longest friend I've ever had through the internet lol, we've known each other for 5yrs! 5yrs! I still remember the days when we would spend hours on end playing beanblockz and murder mystery nonstop, thank you for always being there for me ilysm <3

@OccultWitch
Astrid, ah the eSpiCy girl that I love that I can call a friend. Thank you for always helping me on the days I felt the most down with your jokes and vine imitations. You're like a big sister to me and you're amazing, even when you are having a stroke in bed wars freaking out over the fact you're gonna go afk when you "aren't afk" lol ty ty ty for always helping me <33

@yen
To my mami, first I wanna start off by saying, thank you so muchhhh for letting me rant to you and your amazing funny comments you give back. I dont think ive met anyone like you, which is a good thing, you rarely get offended which is hard to find and I love how carefree you are. If people don't like you then that's their loss, your sense of humor and crude comments make my day 100% better so tysm mami <33

@Cookkiee
Ah cookie, the one that I always have to teach spanish to. Jk, I know its only been a few months of knowing each other with some up and downs but tysm for letting me rant to you and helping me on my tough days. I am so happy to call you my friend even on the days we are just done with each other lol, your sarcasm and you always outsmarting me somehow always brings a smile to my face so ty <3

There are other people but these are a few ;)

Last edited:

dcni

Oct 8, 2016
woo imma do this too cause im epic
@kxmmy
sophia, you're like my little sister. you're the only close friend i have on bean blockz and I'm glad its like that because you're so kind and understanding, i wouldnt want anybody else. you always give everyone a second chance no matter what they've done. you're so strong and we have been through so much in the past couple of months but I just want to acknowledge you for always sticking by me. you've stuck true to yourself and you didn't change one bit of the way, no matter how hard life gets, you always look through it and you're always positive which i applaud you for doing because i cant even do that. you're so beautiful and generous in so many ways, you deserve so much love and happiness. thank you for everything you've done for me such as being an amazing best friend <33 i'll never forget you, you will always have a special place in my heart uwu. (no homo)

HeyItzAna

Jun 17, 2016
For the past years i've been on Beanblockz, i've met so many amazing people. This is just to name a few <3

@chairr
oh chair, we met in the craziest way! Thank you for always being there for me! You were {and still are!} one of my greatest friends on here. You make me so happy all the time, even when I'm sad/mad Thanks for playing hypixel with me, and putting up with how I crazy I am! ilysm <3

@Tylxr
You really are a noob, but you're still kind of cool :) You always have the best advice when I end up needing someone to talk to! Its a lot of fun just being on c1 for hours on end just jumping around joels plot! LMAO. You really are a good mod and an even better friend. Anyways, you really are a rat :p

@Coltin
It's really crazy to think about how long i've known you. You are so funny and caring to everyone. Also, you're so good at bedwars ! omg. Even though you like to target me in solos sometimes and kill me within seConDs.

@kxmmy
KXMMYYYYY
You really are one of my best mod friends and friends in general. Its funny how many times I randomly DM you about my weird experiences. You never even complain LOL. You are an amazing person that cares for everyone. and one sassy person :p but I love you for that xx

This is just to name a few of my really good friends that I wouldn't trade for the world <3

Last edited:

Coltin

Jan 17, 2018
MY TURN!
@Coltin
you're my best friend and you're always so kind to me thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most thanks sister stay spicy and remember to also stay hot!
@kxmmy
OH ME OH MY! kxmmy kxmmy kxmmy! what a good friend u are you are literally my internet bestie! I'm glad I can talk to you and u will always be my twister sister *laughs* anywho remember if anyone messes with you to call me ill come snatched their weave for you girly!​

Target

May 7, 2018
Ooh looks fun
@kiwicado
bff <3
You’ve always had my back even when I might not be the nicest to you :> you’re an amazing friend and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else. Playing with you on Beanblockz is so much fun ily wifoo

@Cloudram
Best mod no regrets. You’re stupendous Cloud! Ily you’re a great mod and a great friend as well. Beanblockz wouldn’t be the same without you playing on it.

@ChrisY3
I mean you’re just awesome mate no questions asked. You’re one of the kindest people I’ve met and I’m glad to have talked to you throughout the past year. You’ve always been someone I can depend on and trust.

@all my friends there’s too many of you to include I love you all​

Cloudram

Nov 6, 2015
Ooh looks fun
@kiwicado
bff <3
You’ve always had my back even when I might not be the nicest to you :> you’re an amazing friend and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else. Playing with you on Beanblockz is so much fun ily wifoo

@Cloudram
Best mod no regrets. You’re stupendous Cloud! Ily you’re a great mod and a great friend as well. Beanblockz wouldn’t be the same without you playing on it.

@ChrisY3
I mean you’re just awesome mate no questions asked. You’re one of the kindest people I’ve met and I’m glad to have talked to you throughout the past year. You’ve always been someone I can depend on and trust.

@all my friends there’s too many of you to include I love you all​
<333 Love you ratto

Cloudram

Nov 6, 2015
So rq this goes out to all the fine rats out there ;) you do you h0tties

@Buffalimp
Honestly what can I say, You're my brother mah dood xD You've been putting up with me for 5 years thats literally crazy! I met you on Skyblock and We became friends due to our mutual dislike and toxicness towards skywars and became goofy goobers at that moment xoxo We've been through way too much together and I cannot wait to go through more >:) Enjoy the random facetimes until like 4am tis lit much fun times You da mann >:) P.s BUY ME ICECREAM SPECIFICALLY MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP please and thankyou xoxo

@Mayz0612
So yeah I met you recently or wateva but you still my roach ;) Ngl You're an awesome friend and I hope i dont scare you off too fast xoxo Lmao jk But aye Bedwars w/ you is lit even tho you aboose me with fireballs its ok much love. Not gonna write alot bc you aint gonna read it ;( (feels attacked in mason language) Also, That Cookie I sent you a picture of was DELICIOUS OK. Ok

@Thworp
You're disgostin but ily. stop being inactive b4 i punch you kthnx bye <3

@TehNeon
You're my favorite roach and you should get on more and fight me kthnx also COME BEDWARS WITH SARA KATE AND I WE ARE THE SQUAD U MUST JOIN :( Aboose. If you dont ima steal all your peguin kiddos <3 ly

@Witchu
I dont have much to say because you a baddie <3 I love you mamii you my #1, You always have my back and Ill always have yours <3 <3 <3 YOu're honestly crazy but the best kind of crazy. With you in our calls there is never a dull moment and honestly its amazinggg. You are always cheering everyone on and being an honest and caring friend. Without you idk what I'd do <3 ly

HOLY PICKLES I FORGOT @Target and @kiwicado I LOVE YOU BOTH IM SORRY YOU'RE AMAZING BOTH MY RATTOS ! THANKYOU FOR BEING AWESOME ROACHES AND CARING FOR ME I L Y AND IF ANYONE TRIES TO COME FOR YOU ILL BEAT THEM WITH SEVERAL SOGGY NOODLES <3

@Skorupi <3 Not gonna write much bc yeh but hehe Haia doof​

Mayz0612

Nov 24, 2016
So rq this goes out to all the fine rats out there ;) you do you h0tties

@Buffalimp
Honestly what can I say, You're my brother mah dood xD You've been putting up with me for 5 years thats literally crazy! I met you on Skyblock and We became friends due to our mutual dislike and toxicness towards skywars and became goofy goobers at that moment xoxo We've been through way too much together and I cannot wait to go through more >:) Enjoy the random facetimes until like 4am tis lit much fun times You da mann >:) P.s BUY ME ICECREAM SPECIFICALLY MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP please and thankyou xoxo

@Mayz0612
So yeah I met you recently or wateva but you still my roach ;) Ngl You're an awesome friend and I hope i dont scare you off too fast xoxo Lmao jk But aye Bedwars w/ you is lit even tho you aboose me with fireballs its ok much love. Not gonna write alot bc you aint gonna read it ;( (feels attacked in mason language) Also, That Cookie I sent you a picture of was DELICIOUS OK. Ok

@Thworp
You're disgostin but ily. stop being inactive b4 i punch you kthnx bye <3

@TehNeon
You're my favorite roach and you should get on more and fight me kthnx also COME BEDWARS WITH SARA KATE AND I WE ARE THE SQUAD U MUST JOIN :( Aboose. If you dont ima steal all your peguin kiddos <3 ly

@Witchu
I dont have much to say because you a baddie <3 I love you mamii you my #1, You always have my back and Ill always have yours <3 <3 <3 YOu're honestly crazy but the best kind of crazy. With you in our calls there is never a dull moment and honestly its amazinggg. You are always cheering everyone on and being an honest and caring friend. Without you idk what I'd do <3 ly th0ttie

HOLY PICKLES I FORGOT @Target and @kiwicado I LOVE YOU BOTH IM SORRY YOU'RE AMAZING BOTH MY RATTOS ! THANKYOU FOR BEING AWESOME ROACHES AND CARING FOR ME I L Y AND IF ANYONE TRIES TO COME FOR YOU ILL BEAT THEM WITH SEVERAL SOGGY NOODLES <3

@Skorupi <3 Not gonna write much bc yeh but hehe Haia doof​
I love you too! Imma still throw those fireballs at you❤️❤️

Tylerrr

Aug 9, 2018
This post is dedicated to the people who I love most on Beanblockz. The ones who have dealt with my ''bullying''. And the ones who have been there for me when I was feeling lonely and needed someone to talk to. From the bottom of my heart I would like to personally thank each one of you. You guys have made a huge impact on my life and I couldn't be more thankful for that. And if I include you in my list and you barely know me, just know that you play a huge importance in my life and online life. Thank you so much and without further ado here we go:

@MamaDuckie, I would personally like to thank you first for everything that you have provided for me when I first met you. Everyday I always talk to you and complain to you about my problems because you always have such good advice and are always there to listen to my problems. I have spilled my whole life to you and all my problems and in the end in return you give me so much love and advice that I cannot even express how grateful I am to have met someone so wonderful. You are an amazing human being with an amazing heart and anybody who disagrees doesn't deserve to be friends with you. You are my overall best friend and even though we barely know each other besides on Minecraft I am so thankful and honored that I met you and that I am friends with you. You are a shining, bright star that will never fade out and I am forever thankful that I met someone like you, truly from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for everything Mama. <3

@kxmmy, I would first like to thank you for dealing with my insane bullying and right now thank you for being there for me and dealing with my crap. You are so amazing and so wonderful and I am also greatly thankful that I met someone like you. You are so funny and always have a smile on your face and to be honest you are the reason why I get through my days because you are always there to support me and play along with me and I couldn't be more grateful. I hope you forever remain my friend because right now you are one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for and I am glad that I met someone like you. If anybody tells you otherwise don't listen to them, they are just jealous that you have something that they don't have. I love you lots and thank you so much <3

@HeyItzAna, Oh Ana where do I even begin! You are so so so amazing. When I first started moderating on the server you were always there for me, giving me advice and tips and I truly thank you for that. But mostly I thank you for being one of the most greatest friends of all time that I ever had. You are so nice and so helpful and overall amazing and I am so glad that we are friends. I consider you to be my best friend because you have always dealt with my crap and have been there for me when I was going through bad times. I love you lots and I am so thankful for you. I hope that we remain friends forever because I need someone like you in my life to keep me company. You are such a bright person and you always make me happy and I thank you for that. I love you lots and don't you ever forget it, thank you so much Ana, truly from the bottom of my heart. <3

@viewful, even though we don't know each-other personally I would just like to thank you for dealing with my nonsense and for listening to my life story. You always give me advice when I am struggling or need help and I thank you for that. You are always there when I need to talk to someone and I am glad that I have you to talk my problems with because you always know what to say. I have told you my whole life story and honestly in return you gave me so much feedback and kindness that I am so grateful that I met such a wonderful person like you. I hope that we always keep in contact no matter how much we hate each-other because I need someone like you to talk to because you are just overall amazing and I am so thankful for you. Thank you so much Bailey, like seriously, you are just so amazing and wonderful and I can't even explain how many times I want to say thank you. Lots of love <3

@Witchu, omgggg I can't even explain how much I love you. First of all, thank you for being my friend and for being there for me when I needed someone the most. You are truly an amazing friend and I am so blessed and honored that I met such a wonderful person like you. I always like talking to you at night and playing games 24/7 because I can relate to you so much and you are overall an amazing, happy, and loving person. I hope that we are friends forever and ever because you are just so amazing and I am glad that I have you on my side. You are always there to cheer me up when I am feeling down or always talk to me about my problems when I am feeling sad and I thank you for that 100x. You are so amazing and I am so glad that I met you. I hope that you will never leave me because I want to be friends with you for the rest of my life. Don't let anybody bring you down because you deserve all the happiness in the world and if anybody tells you otherwise I will fight them, just let me know. I love you so much that I can't even express how much I love you. Thank you so much for everything, lots and lots of love. I hope we are friends forever because I couldn't imagine losing such a wonderful and amazing friend like you. Lots of love <3

@Kyuxbi, you are a noob lol. No but seriously, I would also like to thank you for being such an amazing friend too. You are always there for me when I want to call and always deal with me ruining your house on survival 1 and I am glad that I met such a wonderful person like you. You are so cool and such an amazing person that I don't think most people can amount to. You are such a great friend and I am glad that I met you. You are always down with me when I want to call and always make funny jokes that sometimes I can't stop laughing. You're so amazing and I love you lots. Thank you for dealing with my crap because no one really can but you do because you are such an amazing human being. You always play bedwars with me or always call with me when I am bored and I thank you for that. Again, thank you for being such an amazing friend and I love you lots. Don't let anybody bring you down, you deserve happiness and all the friends because you are so cool and wonderful and overall just an amazing human being. Love you lots <3

@AllisonDT, oKAY FIRST of all, congrats on your NEW CAR! But anyways I love you so much and thank you for being an OG friend. When I first got moderator you were there for me and always loved and cherished me. You are such an amazing friend and I am honored that I met someone like you. You are so bubbly and happy and anytime I am in a call with you, you just light up the whole place. You are such an amazing person and just overall everything. You are so nice to me and you are always there when I need someone to talk to. I love you so much and I am so grateful that you are my friend. I hope that we remain friends forever and that we never forget each other. I love you so so so much and don't let anybody bring you down. Lots of love <3 I love you forever and ever.

@yen, I know we don't know each-other that well but thank you for dealing with my stupidness. You are such a funny person and I am glad that I met someone like you on the staff team. You always know how to make someone happy. I hope that no one brings you down and if they do beAT THEM UP. Just kidding, but really thank you for making me happy and for being there for me some of the time. I love you lots <3

@Ollivian, even though we don't know each-other personally, you are such a cool and funny human being. You always know what to say and you are just such a cool and outstanding person. I hope that we will forever keep in contact with each other. You are so amazing and such a cool person. I hope that no one tells you otherwise. Again, thank you for everything. And also thank you for that conversation we had about food for 30 minutes, it honestly made my day a little brighter. Thank you so much, lots of love <3

@Barp___, I cannot express how funny you are. You are such an amazing human being and I am glad that I met someone like you on the staff team. You are so bright and happy and whenever I am around you, you always make me happy. You are such an amazing person and even though we don't know each-other personally I feel so honored to have met someone like you. You are just overall amazing and I love you lots. You always deal with me when I tag you and you are just so cool overall. I hope that we will forever keep in contact because I need someone like you to brighten my day. I love you so much, lots of love Barp <3 I hope that you won't forget me. Thank you again for just being an amazing human being, you truly are one of a kind.

In the end, I would like to thank all these beautiful human beings for dealing with my crap and for letting me just be me around them. They are so amazing and wonderful and don't ever try to mess with them because if you do you mess with me. I love them all so much and again thank you guys for being there for me. I hope that we will forever be in contact with each-other. Lots of love <3​

yen

Nov 28, 2015
This post is dedicated to the people who I love most on Beanblockz. The ones who have dealt with my ''bullying''. And the ones who have been there for me when I was feeling lonely and needed someone to talk to. From the bottom of my heart I would like to personally thank each one of you. You guys have made a huge impact on my life and I couldn't be more thankful for that. And if I include you in my list and you barely know me, just know that you play a huge importance in my life and online life. Thank you so much and without further ado here we go:

@MamaDuckie, I would personally like to thank you first for everything that you have provided for me when I first met you. Everyday I always talk to you and complain to you about my problems because you always have such good advice and are always there to listen to my problems. I have spilled my whole life to you and all my problems and in the end in return you give me so much love and advice that I cannot even express how grateful I am to have met someone so wonderful. You are an amazing human being with an amazing heart and anybody who disagrees doesn't deserve to be friends with you. You are my overall best friend and even though we barely know each other besides on Minecraft I am so thankful and honored that I met you and that I am friends with you. You are a shining, bright star that will never fade out and I am forever thankful that I met someone like you, truly from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for everything Mama. <3

@kxmmy, I would first like to thank you for dealing with my insane bullying and right now thank you for being there for me and dealing with my crap. You are so amazing and so wonderful and I am also greatly thankful that I met someone like you. You are so funny and always have a smile on your face and to be honest you are the reason why I get through my days because you are always there to support me and play along with me and I couldn't be more grateful. I hope you forever remain my friend because right now you are one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for and I am glad that I met someone like you. If anybody tells you otherwise don't listen to them, they are just jealous that you have something that they don't have. I love you lots and thank you so much <3

@HeyItzAna, Oh Ana where do I even begin! You are so so so amazing. When I first started moderating on the server you were always there for me, giving me advice and tips and I truly thank you for that. But mostly I thank you for being one of the most greatest friends of all time that I ever had. You are so nice and so helpful and overall amazing and I am so glad that we are friends. I consider you to be my best friend because you have always dealt with my crap and have been there for me when I was going through bad times. I love you lots and I am so thankful for you. I hope that we remain friends forever because I need someone like you in my life to keep me company. You are such a bright person and you always make me happy and I thank you for that. I love you lots and don't you ever forget it, thank you so much Ana, truly from the bottom of my heart. <3

@viewful, even though we don't know each-other personally I would just like to thank you for dealing with my nonsense and for listening to my life story. You always give me advice when I am struggling or need help and I thank you for that. You are always there when I need to talk to someone and I am glad that I have you to talk my problems with because you always know what to say. I have told you my whole life story and honestly in return you gave me so much feedback and kindness that I am so grateful that I met such a wonderful person like you. I hope that we always keep in contact no matter how much we hate each-other because I need someone like you to talk to because you are just overall amazing and I am so thankful for you. Thank you so much Bailey, like seriously, you are just so amazing and wonderful and I can't even explain how many times I want to say thank you. Lots of love <3

@Witchu, omgggg I can't even explain how much I love you. First of all, thank you for being my friend and for being there for me when I needed someone the most. You are truly an amazing friend and I am so blessed and honored that I met such a wonderful person like you. I always like talking to you at night and playing games 24/7 because I can relate to you so much and you are overall an amazing, happy, and loving person. I hope that we are friends forever and ever because you are just so amazing and I am glad that I have you on my side. You are always there to cheer me up when I am feeling down or always talk to me about my problems when I am feeling sad and I thank you for that 100x. You are so amazing and I am so glad that I met you. I hope that you will never leave me because I want to be friends with you for the rest of my life. Don't let anybody bring you down because you deserve all the happiness in the world and if anybody tells you otherwise I will fight them, just let me know. I love you so much that I can't even express how much I love you. Thank you so much for everything, lots and lots of love. I hope we are friends forever because I couldn't imagine losing such a wonderful and amazing friend like you. Lots of love <3

@Kyuxbi, you are a noob lol. No but seriously, I would also like to thank you for being such an amazing friend too. You are always there for me when I want to call and always deal with me ruining your house on survival 1 and I am glad that I met such a wonderful person like you. You are so cool and such an amazing person that I don't think most people can amount to. You are such a great friend and I am glad that I met you. You are always down with me when I want to call and always make funny jokes that sometimes I can't stop laughing. You're so amazing and I love you lots. Thank you for dealing with my crap because no one really can but you do because you are such an amazing human being. You always play bedwars with me or always call with me when I am bored and I thank you for that. Again, thank you for being such an amazing friend and I love you lots. Don't let anybody bring you down, you deserve happiness and all the friends because you are so cool and wonderful and overall just an amazing human being. Love you lots <3

@AllisonDT, oKAY FIRST of all, congrats on your NEW CAR! But anyways I love you so much and thank you for being an OG friend. When I first got moderator you were there for me and always loved and cherished me. You are such an amazing friend and I am honored that I met someone like you. You are so bubbly and happy and anytime I am in a call with you, you just light up the whole place. You are such an amazing person and just overall everything. You are so nice to me and you are always there when I need someone to talk to. I love you so much and I am so grateful that you are my friend. I hope that we remain friends forever and that we never forget each other. I love you so so so much and don't let anybody bring you down. Lots of love <3 I love you forever and ever.

@yen, I know we don't know each-other that well but thank you for dealing with my stupidness. You are such a funny person and I am glad that I met someone like you on the staff team. You always know how to make someone happy. I hope that no one brings you down and if they do beAT THEM UP. Just kidding, but really thank you for making me happy and for being there for me some of the time. I love you lots <3

@Ollivian, even though we don't know each-other personally, you are such a cool and funny human being. You always know what to say and you are just such a cool and outstanding person. I hope that we will forever keep in contact with each other. You are so amazing and such a cool person. I hope that no one tells you otherwise. Again, thank you for everything. And also thank you for that conversation we had about food for 30 minutes, it honestly made my day a little brighter. Thank you so much, lots of love <3

@Barp___, I cannot express how funny you are. You are such an amazing human being and I am glad that I met someone like you on the staff team. You are so bright and happy and whenever I am around you, you always make me happy. You are such an amazing person and even though we don't know each-other personally I feel so honored to have met someone like you. You are just overall amazing and I love you lots. You always deal with me when I tag you and you are just so cool overall. I hope that we will forever keep in contact because I need someone like you to brighten my day. I love you so much, lots of love Barp <3 I hope that you won't forget me. Thank you again for just being an amazing human being, you truly are one of a kind.

In the end, I would like to thank all these beautiful human beings for dealing with my crap and for letting me just be me around them. They are so amazing and wonderful and don't ever try to mess with them because if you do you mess with me. I love them all so much and again thank you guys for being there for me. I hope that we will forever be in contact with each-other. Lots of love <3​
skjskjs i wasnt expecting anyone to ever mention me in this iLY