Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Important Applying to be a Moderator - What you need to know

Cal

Trusted Member
Next time before applying I would suggest you read the requirements on the application post

KJLGIRLRULES

What if i have alot of bans/mutes/kicks/warnings, if they are all in the past are they okay i really want to be mod in 2 years

wisuu

wisuu
wisuu
What if i have alot of bans/mutes/kicks/warnings, if they are all in the past are they okay i really want to be mod in 2 years
Your history isn't the main thing that's looked at, your grammar and maturity and responsibility are very important things that are the main focuses.

Target

Okay I have two questions. If you become a moderator can you become a senior moderator? And I don’t feel comfortable actually speaking on discord I usually mute my mic. Is that okay is I do become a mod?

izzyy

Dedicated Member
Okay I have two questions. If you become a moderator can you become a senior moderator? And I don’t feel comfortable actually speaking on discord I usually mute my mic. Is that okay is I do become a mod?
if you get chosen for mod, you'll get promoted to senior mod. it takes a long time though.

petalier

if you get chosen for mod, you'll get promoted to senior mod. it takes a long time though.
Also, they don't always ask you to speak on discord. It's only if they decide to have a small interview. But, I'm sure that if you were chosen, you can decide to speak or there can be an alternative. But, there's no need to be afraid. The staff team is extremely friendly :)

Arxtic

My friend made my account, and put her age in. She logged in, and posted things. (Note that I didn’t know anything about technology at the time since I was a bean. Aka changing my password.) she even applied for moderator, when my age was set at 13, when at the time I was 10. When I turn thirteen, am I available to truthfully apply, although my friend lied about my age on here purposely? (I changed my password)

petalier

My friend made my account, and put her age in. She logged in, and posted things. (Note that I didn’t know anything about technology at the time since I was a bean. Aka changing my password.) she even applied for moderator, when my age was set at 13, when at the time I was 10. When I turn thirteen, am I available to truthfully apply, although my friend lied about my age on here purposely? (I changed my password)
Yeah, just explain this to a senior moderator. I’m not 100% sure, but I do think that this would’ve been a big issue if you would have actually received the role at age 10. Again, I’m not completely sure, but I think that the senior staff will understand.

Arxtic

Yeah, just explain this to a senior moderator. I’m not 100% sure, but I do think that this would’ve been a big issue if you would have actually received the role at age 10. Again, I’m not completely sure, but I think that the senior staff will understand.
Thank you, I didn't fully know what to do.

ahrtificial

still using this since last applications, had a look before applying! highly recommend everyone uses this before applying as it is very helpful, Thanks Barp for providing this to help us all out :)

qurrenxx

Am I allowed to re-create my application, the time of my application I didn't have a few of the requirements. Now I do.