Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Important Applying to be a Moderator - What you need to know

KJLGIRLRULES

Omg I am so sorry I didn't see this untill after I did my application :( I applied and I am 11 so sorry I didn't know!!

Slushie

This was extremely helpful! Now I know what to look for! (I told my friends who applied to look at this)
Hope to cya around!

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
Thanks to MamaDuckie putting this in here announcement for the 2018 March applications I now see things a lot clearer and this should help beyond belief!

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
Mod applications open at random. They'll open whenever Thomas feels more staff is needed.

Ally__

i know this seems like a very dumb question but.. you said we should be on for a minuium amount of an hour, could that be spreaded out example 5:30-5:40 and than 5:50-60 till you reach like an hour or 2. basically does it need be a full hour all in once or spread out. just wanted it to be clarified for my sake

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
i know this seems like a very dumb question but.. you said we should be on for a minuium amount of an hour, could that be spreaded out example 5:30-5:40 and than 5:50-60 till you reach like an hour or 2. basically does it need be a full hour all in once or spread out. just wanted it to be clarified for my sake
I don't see why you can't do that. Many mods do it now, they come on for a certain amount of time and then leave, and later they are back. Like they said in the forum post, they are well aware of there being real life conflicts.
Hope this helped~

Ally__

I don't see why you can't do that. Many mods do it now, they come on for a certain amount of time and then leave, and later they are back. Like they said in the forum post, they are well aware of there being real life conflicts.
Hope this helped~
yep, thought that was allowed. Just wanted to be 100%. thank you

Barp___

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator

Yep totally fine!

tokyo

if you have bypassing filter warnings, is it an immediate no for your application? i have like 5 ^^;;

petalier

if you have bypassing filter warnings, is it an immediate no for your application? i have like 5 ^^;;
This hasn’t happened to me before, however I would assume that if you can show that you have grown and learned from your mistakes, this can be taken into account.