Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

A Signature Guide :)

dovena

♥ Hey everyone! Welcome to the Signature Guide! ♥
DISCLAIMER: This thread is meant to aid people in making their own personalized and stylized signature. Your signature should show a little bit of your personality,
after all, we're all different. If you find this thread useful, or have something to add to it feel free to let me know! ( :

Symbols ( ☯✞❀ ♥ etc. )
Click here!

ASCII Art ( ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ ° ) etc. )
Click here!

Heart patterned gifs ( heart-tiny-animation28.gif etc. )
Click here!

Custom Fonts (Cool Text - Sugar 320736705623664.pngpbq3zYrL.gifetc. )
Click here!
Click here!
Q&A
  • How do I make a signature?
    • By clicking your profile icon and looking down until you see the "Signature" tab!
  • What am I supposed to put in my signature?
    • Anything you want! Your signature is original to you, you can add and not add whatever you want. The most common thing people add is their ign's and gamemodes they play on most frequently, it's helpful in-case people are trying to find you in game! : )
  • So, how do I even put any of the things you linked into my signature?
    • All you have to do is complete whatever you were working on in the link and then copy the image address! To add it to your signature you have to click the "Insert Image" tab above and paste the address into there. It should be smooth sailing from there!
  • This thread looks familiar to something, where have I seen it before?
    • This is inspired by the user "pearlpai"'s signature guide thread from the old forums! I used it all the time and thought it was super useful, so I wanted to make a new one in case anyone wanted to use it.
  • I have some things you could add to this thread!
    • Please, add as much as you want in the responses to this thread. This is for all players to reference when making their signatures, so anything you personally think is cool, add! You never know who else might enjoy the same thing. ( :
That's all I have for now, happy signature making my dudes. <3

Last edited:

CarrotQueen

Very helpful for new members! I seem to have trouble adding gifs to my signature, do you know possibly why?

dovena

Very helpful for new members! I seem to have trouble adding gifs to my signature, do you know possibly why?
To add gifs to your signature you should save whatever gif you're planning to use to your computer first. After you've saved it click "Insert Image" and select the saved gif. That's the way I got mine into this thread and past signatures. ( :

CarrotQueen

To add gifs to your signature you should save whatever gif you're planning to use to your computer first. After you've saved it click "Insert Image" and select the saved gif. That's the way I got mine into this thread and past signatures. ( :
I do try that however, it always says I need a link :(