A proper goodbye

wisuu

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2017
I felt like leaving this community without a word, saying goodbye to everybody properly- felt strange. I've been here since early 2016 first starting off as a toxic skywars player, which then transitioned into something way more.

It hurts me to say that I decided to leave behind a community that once meant so much to me, and that I played on nearly every single day (':. I've definitely met my closest friends now from here, and I'll get to that later. I love you all dearly, the people that supported me, bullied me, didn't agree with me being mod, :). Getting moderator was something I never expected to happen and now that I have to say goodbye to it, Im reflecting back on all the memories I have made with the people here. Beanblockz has definitely changed as a community and I feel proud that I had some meaning to it.

Im never going to forget any of you, and I'll still check in this forums at times but for now it's a goodbye.

@viewful
My closest ever friend that I made on this server and bonded with, I love you with all of my heart and I wouldn't trade you for anybody else in the world. I never gave you a hard time in skywars and that probably lead to this. You did warn me that one time which made me so angry !!!!!!!!!! but it's okay. My partner in crime for everything we do. It's been a decent few years since we met and I've enjoyed all of them even though you're still a dumb blond.

@MamaDuckie
The person I always went to whenever I had issues on the server, I recall the times where you had issues unloading your dishwasher or when your cats always messed with your cupboard, or hearing your adorable kids in the background of calls and for helping me with my English essays !!

@P0sings
For being a dedicated son !!!! We have had our ups and downs years ago but it all turned out to be great in the end.

And to everybody else, I love you all very dearly and thank you for making my time on beanblockz the best.

-Amy

shiv

Nov 10, 2015
Goodbye Amy, we'll miss you dearly and we thank you for your time helping to build this community. Good luck on the future!

Kuroe

Jul 24, 2016
Will miss seeing you around! wish you the best <3

chaeri

Dec 12, 2018
though i haven’t met you personally, it’s always sad to see people go... i hope you can make many more great memories in the future! best of luck!!

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
Nov 7, 2015
@wisuu First time I got in a call with you, I sat on my kitchen floor crying cause I needed coffee and couldn't find my coffee mug. XD

viewful

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Nov 9, 2015
I felt like leaving this community without a word, saying goodbye to everybody properly- felt strange. I've been here since early 2016 first starting off as a toxic skywars player, which then transitioned into something way more.

It hurts me to say that I decided to leave behind a community that once meant so much to me, and that I played on nearly every single day (':. I've definitely met my closest friends now from here, and I'll get to that later. I love you all dearly, the people that supported me, bullied me, didn't agree with me being mod, :). Getting moderator was something I never expected to happen and now that I have to say goodbye to it, Im reflecting back on all the memories I have made with the people here. Beanblockz has definitely changed as a community and I feel proud that I had some meaning to it.

Im never going to forget any of you, and I'll still check in this forums at times but for now it's a goodbye.

@viewful
My closest ever friend that I made on this server and bonded with, I love you with all of my heart and I wouldn't trade you for anybody else in the world. I never gave you a hard time in skywars and that probably lead to this. You did warn me that one time which made me so angry !!!!!!!!!! but it's okay. My partner in crime for everything we do. It's been a decent few years since we met and I've enjoyed all of them even though you're still a dumb blond.

@MamaDuckie
The person I always went to whenever I had issues on the server, I recall the times where you had issues unloading your dishwasher or when your cats always messed with your cupboard, or hearing your adorable kids in the background of calls and for helping me with my English essays !!

@P0sings
For being a dedicated son !!!! We have had our ups and downs years ago but it all turned out to be great in the end.

And to everybody else, I love you all very dearly and thank you for making my time on beanblockz the best.

-Amy
I'd change you for anything x..... Joking, thanks for being here to aid me when moderating or just being there so I can annoy you. You mean the world to me and you fill a lot of my toxic heart. Thanks for being the szczur that gets abused by my hitbox. I will love you always x (I'm still joining Q and coming for you, get ready laddie) xoxoxo

Last edited:

Cookkiee

Apr 10, 2017
Awww, so sad to see you go. Thank you so much for everything you did! It means a lot!

marian

Popular Member
Feb 27, 2016
Why isn't there a sad reaction?! Thomas get to that.

You really made an impact on this server in a good way. I'll miss you!

MomFriendss

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2019
Awe i didnt know you but goodbye! <3 Im sure you did alot for this community :3

Megannn

Sep 18, 2017
Aw! It's so sad that you're leaving :( you were an awesome mod and I'll miss you.

auggie

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you for your time on the community, as a player and as a moderator.
Good luck wherever you go next!

uwuyousowarm

Nov 4, 2016
even though we had our ups and downs, you were a really good friend to me.

i remember that first time we met, and you screenshotted like every single chat we put into the bbz discord. also the walking dead games we'd play with bailey and rylee oops.

i'll miss u sm and ilyyyyy xoxoxox

bunneh

Dec 3, 2017
I don't really know you but I have seen you around a lot. The way you helped the players has changed my view on how to be a nicer person. This might seem weird but I have been on the server for four years, and i didn't see a lot of mods that had the personality or kindness as you did. NGL I actually took notes on how you acted towards others. You are a role model for me! I want you to go off and make your life at the fullest. I hope your dreams come true as you go forth in life and learn from mistakes and make a better person of yourself. We all grow and I hope you grow to be the best you that you can be. Love and Sorrow ~ Elliot xoxo

kxmmy

Apr 16, 2018
Very sad to see you go ):

wisuu

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2017
I don't really know you but I have seen you around a lot. The way you helped the players has changed my view on how to be a nicer person. This might seem weird but I have been on the server for four years, and i didn't see a lot of mods that had the personality or kindness as you did. NGL I actually took notes on how you acted towards others. You are a role model for me! I want you to go off and make your life at the fullest. I hope your dreams come true as you go forth in life and learn from mistakes and make a better person of yourself. We all grow and I hope you grow to be the best you that you can be. Love and Sorrow ~ Elliot xoxo
Aw, thank you so much that's truly heartwarming. Much love to you <3