Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

2020 we did it boys

butterflysoup

Dedicated Member
butterflysoup
butterflysoup
this year has been FULL of epic memories and of meeting new people and MEETING MY BEST FRIENDS EVER I LOVE YOU
it is currently 12:17AM on 2020 1st of january and i spent it with my efriends :D
i would like to show you some EPIC screen shots of this year and remind you that even though last year may not have been your best year, neither the year before or even THIS YEAR will be your best year, there is ONE MOMENT in your year ( or more! ) that made you smile and feel happy.
sorry am so tired this may not be great ok screenshot time. ( and an IGMUR link https://imgur.com/a/VZ2wclL for more photos!! ) I AM ALSO GOING TO TAG FRIENDS/PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN MY YEAR BC THEY MADE MY YEAR WHAT IT WAS I LOVE U @yinxii @ferg @cvpid @Ova @aevure @Angelll @smhbee @Scaffo @devianceone @itseddie @thomass @blissu @neptoonyy @sunella @owoLink @Luka @spaceman @nghh @appril @mid @courtney @Diyaholic @Violet @NicholasPower @snacc @dreamyyy @beige @Lolo @ghoul @Izzie @uhrora @gaygabi @val @Leon @yen @sakana sorry if i forgot to tag you there was alot!!

315183151931520bye 2019 we will miss u

Attachments

Last edited:

Scaffo

yo i dont have any pictures because im half asleep most of the time bUTTT my name appeared most in the post so not to flex on u all but *hairflip*

ok on a more serious note yall are cool and cant wait till we all get drunk in 2020 like we did last decade... jesus im old man

butterflysoup

Dedicated Member
butterflysoup
butterflysoup
yo i dont have any pictures because im half asleep most of the time bUTTT my name appeared most in the post so not to flex on u all but *hairflip*

ok on a more serious note yall are cool and cant wait till we all get drunk in 2020 like we did last decade... jesus im old man
DHUWIJKFBN THATS BECAUSE I HAVE A WHOLE FOLDER OF YOU

YOU'RE MORE COOL AND IM SORRY YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ME EUWGJFKBEW