Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement 2020 Christmas Build Comp Winners and Charity Fundraiser Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaDuckie ♡

Community Manager
Community Manager
MamaDuckie
MamaDuckie
Hello everyone and welcome to 2021!

As the first post of the new year, I'd like to take a quick minute to thank everyone for sticking with us through 2020. We hope everyone had a wonderful year despite the world events that were going on and that everyone is going into 2021 in high spirits and good health!

Before we tackle the Build Comp, I want to talk about the Charity Fundraiser we did this holiday season. In December, we started the 2020 Christmas Charity Fundraiser for Save the Children where you could purchase the tags #STC, #Xmas2020 and #GiveBack, the proceeds for it going 100% to UNICEF which we would then matching up to £1000 ($1300) in donations. From this, we as a community managed to raise $273 for UNICEF. Matching this, we have donated $546 which is entirely amazing! Well done and thank you everyone who donated!

And now our Christmas Build Competition Winners!

6th-10th Place(in no particular order): Bruhy, GIRLY44neo, secretgirl12, blue¯\_(ツ)_/¯ & cllouds!
5th Place: chloe
4th Place: luciee
3rd Place: pc2
2nd Place: puugss
1st Place:
Kittenas

Honorable Mentions:
One || Two || Three || Four || Five || Six || Seven || Eight || Nine || Ten || Eleven || Twelve || Thirteen || Fourteen || Fifteen || Sixteen || Seventeen || Eighteen || Nineteen || Twenty || Twenty-One || Twenty-Two || Twenty-Three || Twenty-Four || Twenty-Five || Twenty-Six || Twenty-Seven || Twenty-Eight || Twenty-Nine || Thirty || Thirty-One || Thirty-Two || Thirty-Three || Thirty-Four || Thirty-Five || Thirty-Six || Thirty-Seven || Thirty-Eight || Thirty-Nine || Forty || Forty-One || Forty-Two || Forty-Three || Forty-Four || Forty-Five || Forty-Six

Thank you everyone who participated in both the build comp and the fundraiser. We're so happy and thankful to have you in our community!

-Danielle(MamaDuckie)

Shelby1319xoxo

congrats to all who could enter, you did a good job <3 be proud
my laptop has been broken for months so I couldn’t enter, hope the winners are happy <3
happy new year and merry late Christmas and happy holidays
-bunnylover2003

Status
Not open for further replies.