Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

.✧.:*☆ sophie's intro ☆*:.✧.

SophieSmile

♡ hiyaa ♡

♡ my name is sophie and im 17 ♡

♡ ive been playing on this server since i was 12 haha ♡

♡ i mostly play skyblock with @sleepylumi but college deadlines make it difficult to be active :c ♡

♡ id love to make friends on here but when i try to talk in the discord i usually get ignored :c but thats fine ♡

♡~ some things about me ~♡

♡ my favourite bands are asking alexandria, bring me the horizon, sleeping with sirens and soo many more ♡

♡ i love doing makeup and making outfits in my spare time c: im really into jfashion and kawaii fashion which i post on instagram ♡

♡ i do art at college ♡

♡ i love animals especially dogs and cats ♡

♡ i also love to play league of legends with @sleepylumi especially teamfight tactics ♡

♡ i love studio ghibli and disney movies ♡

♡ my best friend is @sleepylumi and i love her uwu ♡

♡ i love everything kawaii especially sanrio characters (cinnamoroll is my favourite hehe) ♡

♡ i hope i can make some good friends on here as i love making cute stuff in minecraft ^-^ ♡

SketchingWithSmores

♡ hiyaa ♡

♡ my name is sophie and im 17 ♡

♡ ive been playing on this server since i was 12 haha ♡

♡ i mostly play skyblock with @sleepylumi but college deadlines make it difficult to be active :c ♡

♡ id love to make friends on here but when i try to talk in the discord i usually get ignored :c but thats fine ♡

♡~ some things about me ~♡

♡ my favourite bands are asking alexandria, bring me the horizon, sleeping with sirens and soo many more ♡

♡ i love doing makeup and making outfits in my spare time c: im really into jfashion and kawaii fashion which i post on instagram ♡

♡ i do art at college ♡

♡ i love animals especially dogs and cats ♡

♡ i also love to play league of legends with @sleepylumi especially teamfight tactics ♡

♡ i love studio ghibli and disney movies ♡

♡ my best friend is @sleepylumi and i love her uwu ♡

♡ i love everything kawaii especially sanrio characters (cinnamoroll is my favourite hehe) ♡

♡ i hope i can make some good friends on here as i love making cute stuff in minecraft ^-^ ♡
ARTEEST GANG GANG