Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

☆*:.。°˖✧。♡lumi's intro♡。✧˖°.:*☆

sleepylumi

。☆*:.◦♡◦.:*☆。
Hiyaa!
My name is Orla, but most people know me as lumi~
I'm not sure why I'm doing this, but I would like to try and be somewhat active on the forums >.<
I first started playing Minecraft 9 years ago after my brother gifted me an account of my own, but i haven't really played much in the past 3 years.
I joined BBZ forums back in 2015, so I've been around for quite a long time, I've just always been scared to type anything on forums :c
I also used to play Lizzie's (fan?) server (Abyssal Gaming) back in 2012, I wonder if anyone else on BBZ did too, let me know! c:
I recently got back into the game and mainly play Skyblock 1 where me and my best friend @RicardoMilos have a super cute island, you should come visit it hehe

.◦♡◦.
Here's some other stuff about me:
☆ I play League of Legends a lot, but I also love so many other games but my pc is dying so I'm unable to run them ☆
✿ I love pastel things and anything cute ✿
♡ I have a pet bunny called Cookie, she picked her own name! ♡
❀ My favourite movie is Monsters, Inc. and has been since I was a toddler ❀
❤ My favourite animals are bears, I wish I was one ʕ ´•̥̥̥ ᴥ•̥̥̥`ʔ ❤
✿ I recently went to Disneyland Paris for the first time ever for my birthday and it was the happiest time of my life ✿
☆I work at a small amusement park operating rides ☆

Well, if you read this then thank you so much for reading! ♡ Feel free to talk to me or ask any questions, I can be shy sometimes but I'm always up for making new friends :3

~◦。.☆*:.◦♡◦.:*☆.。◦~

tHiCCanii

。☆*:.◦♡◦.:*☆。
Hiyaa!
My name is Orla, but most people know me as lumi~
I'm not sure why I'm doing this, but I would like to try and be somewhat active on the forums >.<
I first started playing Minecraft 9 years ago after my brother gifted me an account of my own, but i haven't really played much in the past 3 years.
I joined BBZ forums back in 2015, so I've been around for quite a long time, I've just always been scared to type anything on forums :c
I also used to play Lizzie's (fan?) server (Abyssal Gaming) back in 2012, I wonder if anyone else on BBZ did too, let me know! c:
I recently got back into the game and mainly play Skyblock 1 where me and my best friend @RicardoMilos have a super cute island, you should come visit it hehe

.◦♡◦.
Here's some other stuff about me:
☆ I play League of Legends a lot, but I also love so many other games but my pc is dying so I'm unable to run them ☆
✿ I love pastel things and anything cute ✿
♡ I have a pet bunny called Cookie, she picked her own name! ♡
❀ My favourite movie is Monsters, Inc. and has been since I was a toddler ❀
❤ My favourite animals are bears, I wish I was one ʕ ´•̥̥̥ ᴥ•̥̥̥`ʔ ❤
✿ I recently went to Disneyland Paris for the first time ever for my birthday and it was the happiest time of my life ✿
☆I work at a small amusement park operating rides ☆

Well, if you read this then thank you so much for reading! ♡ Feel free to talk to me or ask any questions, I can be shy sometimes but I'm always up for making new friends :3

~◦。.☆*:.◦♡◦.:*☆.。◦~
hehe xd ily lumi owo

bruh chicken

Sakana

Dedicated Member
Haii, firstly your intro is so aesthetic and cute haha. Don’t be scared to type on the forums haha don’t worry I was scared for ages, I started by playing forum games and then eventually got more comfortable with the forums page. You can always message me haha on forums or discord (in my signature). :)

I love everything cute and pastel as well! I am dying for your bunny’s name haha

CarrotQueen

Haii, firstly your intro is so aesthetic and cute haha. Don’t be scared to type on the forums haha don’t worry I was scared for ages, I started by playing forum games and then eventually got more comfortable with the forums page. You can always message me haha on forums or discord (in my signature). :)

I love everything cute and pastel as well! I am dying for your bunny’s name haha
Great advice! It can be so nerve-wrecking posting on forums sometimes, especially as a newer forum-er!

sleepylumi

Omigosh thank you so much!!!! <3 Btw, I love the Boo, Sulley and Mike in your signature so much ;-; Sulley is my favourite character ever, I'm so glad, I got to meet him at Disneyland!!! He rarely comes out :c

Sakana

Dedicated Member
Omigosh thank you so much!!!! <3 Btw, I love the Boo, Sulley and Mike in your signature so much ;-; Sulley is my favourite character ever, I'm so glad, I got to meet him at Disneyland!!! He rarely comes out :c
Hahah mike is my fav :) cute that you met him hhaha I wish, he wasn’t there when I went to Disney land.