Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

(*´꒳`*) ana's intro ♡

tHiCCanii

Hoii ♡..!!.! My name is ella but i prefer being called ana but you can call me either~ ♡

I haven't played minecraft in a while but i recently started playing survival 2 and i also have a skyblock island on sb1 (*^ω^*) I also like other games like League of legends and overwatch and a few more~ ♡

you can talk to me if I am online if you want ^-^ my ign is DollyLoli ♡

I am very shy so if I am mute in the discord server I am sorry :c

I like everything cute >.< My favourite sanrio character is Kuromi but i also love cinnamoroll and my melody ♡

I love Billie eilish and also love Juice WRLD and post malone and sooo many more ^~^

i also like dying my hair random colours ~ !!!.!.!!. I've had pastel pink, neon pink, purple, green and currently purple and blue ^-^

i hope i can make new friends here ~ as i haven't been on this server for a while everyone seems nice ♡ you might know me from before but i've changed my name a lot of times so you might not recognise me ;3; however i don't want to be recognised as the person i was as i have changed a lot into a more mature and nicer person hopefully (*^ω^*)♡

Angelll

hii! i play on survival 2 alot, my ign is demonangel124 and say hi if you see me! i'd love to be friends <3
i also LOVE billie eilish, infact i'm listening to one of her songs right now in the bbz discord server lmao

rwer

Dedicated Member
Hoii ♡..!!.! My name is ella but i prefer being called ana but you can call me either~ ♡

I haven't played minecraft in a while but i recently started playing survival 2 and i also have a skyblock island on sb1 (*^ω^*) I also like other games like League of legends and overwatch and a few more~ ♡

you can talk to me if I am online if you want ^-^ my ign is DollyLoli ♡

I am very shy so if I am mute in the discord server I am sorry :c

I like everything cute >.< My favourite sanrio character is Kuromi but i also love cinnamoroll and my melody ♡

I love Billie eilish and also love Juice WRLD and post malone and sooo many more ^~^

i also like dying my hair random colours ~ !!!.!.!!. I've had pastel pink, neon pink, purple, green and currently purple and blue ^-^

i hope i can make new friends here ~ as i haven't been on this server for a while everyone seems nice ♡ you might know me from before but i've changed my name a lot of times so you might not recognise me ;3; however i don't want to be recognised as the person i was as i have changed a lot into a more mature and nicer person hopefully (*^ω^*)♡
hi ana ! welcome to the forums <3

tHiCCanii

hii! i play on survival 2 alot, my ign is demonangel124 and say hi if you see me! i'd love to be friends <3
i also LOVE billie eilish, infact i'm listening to one of her songs right now in the bbz discord server lmao
yossss billie eilish :3

Sakana

Dedicated Member
Hey, welcome back! You seem like a lot of fun, I love dying my hair colours, unfortunately I have to keep my hair natural for school however, when I leave I plan on dying my hair rainbow (^ν^)

Add me on discord if you want, my discord is in my signature :)